Windows 10: PC randomly freezing

Discus and support PC randomly freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc just freezes, the audio becomes a buzz (in the case it is outputting any audio). No BSOD or errors. I've reinstalled Windows 10 with the hopes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MClemente0, Aug 30, 2019.

1. PC randomly freezing

My pc just freezes, the audio becomes a buzz (in the case it is outputting any audio). No BSOD or errors.

I've reinstalled Windows 10 with the hopes it would stop crashing, it had no effect.

I have the suspicion it is related to my video card, but I have no proof.

I don't notice any fan noises or anything abnormal with the hardware.

I've uploaded the System Summary: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ak4EzHc8McM5mi4TRgIuyko7zIrB?e=KnVhfX and the System Log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak4EzHc8McM5mi_SO_tRu3TvWwjI?e=j0UZKR

Specs:

AMD FX-6300 3.50 GHz

16 GB Ram

AMD Radeon R9 270

1 TB HD

WD WD10EARS-00Y5B1 120 GB

Windows 10 Pro

:)

MClemente0, Aug 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 30, 2019
  4. PC randomly freezing

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

PC randomly freezing

1. PC randomly freezing - Similar Threads - randomly freezing

2. Computer randomly freezes and fans ramp up, even in advanced options menu or while trying...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly freezes and fans ramp up, even in advanced options menu or while trying...: Please help, 4 week old Lenovo yoga 730 15 inch it 8265u with no graphic card. A couple of days ago it started freezing at random times. Sometimes in chrome, sometimes in login, while booting, and even in the advanced repair menu. I dont know what to do because one time I...
  3. Used laptop randomly freezes / randomly restarts

Used laptop randomly freezes / randomly restarts: I picked up an open box return from best buy for a pretty good price however randomly the laptop will completely freeze or just restart. I have tried to see if there is a patter but I cant seem to find one I have had days where every time I start doing work it freezes after...
  4. Windows 10 operating system freezes randomly after Windows 10 has been repaired by...

Windows 10 operating system freezes randomly after Windows 10 has been repaired by...: My HP Pavilion p7-1449 desktop running Windows 10 had run into the problem of freezing or lock up randomly. This had happened since my Windows 10 had installed the fall Creators Update some time ago. But, this freezing problem had been solved by turning off the "fast startup"...
  5. Brand New Computer - Random Freezes

Brand New Computer - Random Freezes: Hello All, I just build a new computer, and it is constantly freezing. I have verified that all hardware components are seated and tight. AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 2920 ASRock 399 Phantom Gaming 6 4x8 GSKill PC-3200 in Quad Channel Mode MSI NVidia Geforce 1660 GTX...
  6. Windows 10 Freeze Randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Freeze Randomly: We have a self serve kiosk running Windows 10. This kiosk runs all the time. This kiosk freezes randomly and have to hard restart by pressing power button. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work. Even ctrl+alt+del not work. This happens randomly. Sometime it freezes after 12 hours,...
  7. Windows 10 total random freeze

Windows 10 total random freeze: My Window 10 laptop is frequently (every day or two) completely freezing. The screen is simply frozen, and the mouse and keyboard are not responsive at all (e.g. NumLock light does not change when the key is pressed). The normal power off button does nothing until held down...
  8. PC Randomly Freezes/Hangs, but only when logged into Microsoft Account

PC Randomly Freezes/Hangs, but only when logged into Microsoft Account: I've been having this issue for about 4 months now where my PC randomly freezes and I have to cold boot to bring it back up. I did have a hardware issue with a bad controller card, but it's still freezing even after I replaced the controller card. And, it only freezes when...
  9. Wireless mouse pointer freezes for 1 minute on the screen randomly. Tried everything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse pointer freezes for 1 minute on the screen randomly. Tried everything,...: Hi all, This drives me crazy. My Logitech optical wireless mouse was working for 2 years without any problem. The day before yesterday started to randomly freeze with the arrow visible on the screen, independently of what I am doing. There is no event associated with it in...
  10. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly: As the title would suggest, Windows freezes with no apparent reason. I have tried formatting my ssd and reinstalling windows 3 times, with no succes. It has the same problem on Insider, except there most of the time I have to reboot the computer. Specs CPU: AMD FX-8350@4GHz...