Windows 10: PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything

Discus and support PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Well,my dad was on his PC watching videos on YouTube and taking screenshots with that Windows snipping tool while suddenly,whole PC froze. You couldnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JacobTheRedditor, Dec 25, 2020.

1. PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything

Well,my dad was on his PC watching videos on YouTube and taking screenshots with that Windows snipping tool while suddenly,whole PC froze. You couldnt close any app,you couldnt click on start,switch between apps but you could still interact with current app on screen (example: He could still play/pause that video etc.). So I came to look at it,turned on task manager from ctrl + alt + delete screen,nothing weird,that could take too much RAM,so I turned off PC by power button and tried again. Now,everything goes okay,but I still wonder,what could cause the issue. The web browser? Some issue with PC?

submitted by /u/JacobTheRedditor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JacobTheRedditor, Dec 25, 2020

2. Pc froze

Hello yesterday i was on my pc watching a youtube video when my pc randomly froze i forced restarted it boots fine but as soon as i click on anything it freezes again i am unable to start in safe mode i googled my problem and was told to hold shift and
    click restart on the login page and try a system restore but now im stuck on a black screen can any one help or is my pc dead

rhysharris2, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Dec 25, 2020
  4. PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything

PC freezing for a fraction of a second randomly

Hello
    My Son had an issue with his previous PC, where it froze for a fraction of a second randomly. Believed it could be hardware issue, but it’s still happening with his new PC, with 100% new hardware. I can only assume it’s a software issue. He has done a clean boot, but didn’t help. I Jane suggested to do a clean install of W10PRO and install one game only, maybe Counter strike and evaluate if it happens again.

meanwhile is there anything obvious I could look for that could cause this ?

many thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything

1. PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything - Similar Threads - randomly froze couldnt

2. Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser: Hi, Recently I have updated windows 11 on my Lenovo laptop L340 IdeaPad. Connected internet via mobile hotspot.i can see internet access showed as caption above wifi icon..tried updating drivers,all kind of reset via cmd, network reset done, added dns manually. Still iam not...
  3. Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser: Hi, Recently I have updated windows 11 on my Lenovo laptop L340 IdeaPad. Connected internet via mobile hotspot.i can see internet access showed as caption above wifi icon..tried updating drivers,all kind of reset via cmd, network reset done, added dns manually. Still iam not...
  4. Windows 10 frozing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 frozing randomly: Hi I have noticed that Windows 10 freezes randomly after updating or just like that for unknow reasons. The system can works with no problem for few days and suddenly with no warning will start freezing for about a hour or so before starting working again. Any suggestion on...
  5. Computer randomly froze then restarted

Computer randomly froze then restarted: The computer randomly froze then restarted please help. I am worried about a bad part or perhaps windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-froze-then-restarted/fd4a7960-b53f-4517-b666-c5b4949f3f22
  6. Randomly my computer froze

Randomly my computer froze: Today my computer screen while i was searching on google Froze and nothing works I tried everything, I hold power button to turn off my computer but when I turned on my computer again nothing comes on screen. This happened 2 months ago but after 10 minutes when it was off...
  7. Pc froze up.

Pc froze up.: While playing video games my computer sometimes freezes up completely. Windows reliability monitor shows: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎14/‎2020 8:06 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  8. PC froze and now won't do anything

PC froze and now won't do anything: My computer froze in the middle of a game so I hard reset and now, when i turn it on, it gets stuck on a gray screen. No splash or anything. Only thing that does anything is ctrl alt del, it shuts off the screen....
  9. Can't click anything on my PC sometimes

Can't click anything on my PC sometimes: Almost every time I use my computer I have a really annoying bug to deal with and no one seems to have exactly the same problem that I have. - Sometimes (randomly) I can't click icons (even the start button) on the task bar. Hover animations does not work either. -...
  10. PC froze when clicking on toolbar folder

in Windows 10 Support
    PC froze when clicking on toolbar folder: I have multiple W10 new systems, and when i clicked on a toolbar folder such as "desktop", the entire pc, keyboard, mouse froze for 1-2 secs. Has anybody encounter this? 130479