Windows 10: PC randomly rebooting no BSOD

Discus and support PC randomly rebooting no BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having a issue with my pc randomly rebooting while I'm doing anything on it suck as playing games, browsing the web, or just sitting at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Grahm_103, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Grahm_103 Win User

PC randomly rebooting no BSOD

I've been having a issue with my pc randomly rebooting while I'm doing anything on it suck as playing games, browsing the web, or just sitting at the desktop. event viewer says that it has to due with a bug check. No BSOD everything just goes black. I was looking through other people having the same issue and saw that everyone had asked for the mini dump files and I'm not positive if I did this correctly but here are the 4 most recent files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag23WUqBApn_hhIir0NI4Z5WHoyw?e=FTFiBB

Any help would be very appreciated.

:)

Grahm_103, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Feb 15, 2021
  3. xXTenXx Win User
    PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Feb 15, 2021
  4. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

PC randomly rebooting no BSOD 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. PC randomly rebooting no BSOD - Similar Threads - randomly rebooting BSOD

2. Random BSOD Reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD Reboots: Recently, my PC has started having random BSOD reboots. Sometimes these happen when the PC is not being used, so I'm assuming it's some sort of background process causing them. A few months back there was an issue with Norton Antivirus. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and...
  3. Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD: Hello,Pc random BSOD and sometimes reboots with no BSOD. PC specs: CPU Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MOBO ASUS strix b650e-f gaming wifi / RAM G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series AMD EXPO 32GB 2 x 16GB F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR / GPU RTX 3070On latest bios 1807...
  4. Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD: Hello,Pc random BSOD and sometimes reboots with no BSOD. PC specs: CPU Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MOBO ASUS strix b650e-f gaming wifi / RAM G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series AMD EXPO 32GB 2 x 16GB F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR / GPU RTX 3070On latest bios 1807...
  5. PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.: Hey guys, I am having this problem for a week now...My PC just crashes and restarts instantly without me doing anything.. sometimes it's when I am in the middle of a game,sometimes when I just log in to my windows after entering the password or just RANDOMLY anytime.There's...
  6. PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.: Hey guys, I am having this problem for a week now...My PC just crashes and restarts instantly without me doing anything.. sometimes it's when I am in the middle of a game,sometimes when I just log in to my windows after entering the password or just RANDOMLY anytime.There's...
  7. PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random reboot and BSODs

Random reboot and BSODs: Hello, I built my system last november. It runs very well except for the occasional BSOD and sudden reboot. These have been happening since I've built it. I can't remember when it started, but it was very early. These days, though, they are getting very frequent at about a...
  9. Random Reboot with No BSOD

Random Reboot with No BSOD: So for a couple of months ago, my house is having a short power outage problem that happens quite frequently when I'm playing games. I have a UPS for 2 years to handle a sudden power outage and it usually works well. But unfortunately, the game that I play a lot right now...
  10. Random BSOD Reboots

Random BSOD Reboots: Hello! I have been trying to work on an older Asus K52f laptop that has been having BSOD issues for a while now. I have been unable to find a link to what triggers the BSOD so any help would be awesome. Thank you! Attachment 72724Attachment 72724 46003