Windows 10: PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night

Discus and support PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, unsure where to post this so hopefully it gets moved to the right place. I've recently upgraded my cpu and memory and every morning when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xerostilz, Oct 20, 2020.

1. xerostilz Win User

PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night

Hello all, unsure where to post this so hopefully it gets moved to the right place. I've recently upgraded my cpu and memory and every morning when I wake up, my pc has rebooted. I've followed the steps to create a zip file as requested.

Winver: OS Build 19041.572

:)

xerostilz, Oct 20, 2020

2. Night Mode

Hi David,

Additional information will give us a clarity to your concern. We would like to know if you are referring to Night Light. If yes, follow these steps to turn off the Night Light:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Make sure that you are on Display tab, and then toggle the
      Night Light
      option to Off.
    • Click on Night light settings.
    • Click on Turn off now button.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Oct 20, 2020
  4. PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night

1. PC randomly reboots/crashes during the night - every night - Similar Threads - randomly reboots crashes

2. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  3. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  4. awake during the night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    awake during the night: Hi my laptop temperature is decently hot going into hardcore gaming like warzone goes to low 80 but I do believe the cause of this is because my CPU is on during the night, as when I look at task manager it say above 1 day then it shuts down at night, does anybody know how to...
  5. awake during the night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    awake during the night: Hi my laptop temperature is decently hot going into hardcore gaming like warzone goes to low 80 but I do believe the cause of this is because my CPU is on during the night, as when I look at task manager it say above 1 day then it shuts down at night, does anybody know how to...
  6. awake during the night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Rebooting Every Night: Hello, I am hoping someone can help me detect why my version of Windows 10 is rebooting every night and discern how to stop it. It is very frustrating! Some information about my system:Windows SpecificationsEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 1909Installed on: 2019-11-09OS Build:...
  8. Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rebooting Every Night: My computer has been rebooting every night. Following error in the event logs "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036c771358. A dump was saved in:...
  9. PC Reboots every night?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Reboots every night?: A computer on our group reboots every night. The group policy is set to disable automatic updates (also I don't think there are nightly updates). There isn't anything in the power settings set to reboot or anything, no scheduled task I can find. It is set to not go to...
  10. W10 Updates Not Installing - Reboots Every Night

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Updates Not Installing - Reboots Every Night: That's about it. Tried reinstalling them, rebooting now, etc., nothing helps. From update history: [img] [img] 106684