Windows 10: PC randomly reboots without warning

Discus and support PC randomly reboots without warning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My pc was working perfectly for a while until a week ago, it started rebooting randomly. Ive tried reinstalling graphics drivers, mobo drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by poliok, Mar 11, 2020.

1. poliok Win User

PC randomly reboots without warning

Hi,

My pc was working perfectly for a while until a week ago, it started rebooting randomly.

Ive tried reinstalling graphics drivers, mobo drivers, formatting my drives, sfc /scannowno issues detected and installing a newOS but the issue persists.

I used the windows memory checker and there was no issues.

Any help/advice is appreciated

:)

poliok, Mar 11, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 Randomly Restarts Laptop Without Warning

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop reboots by itself randomly. We suggest you to run the Hardware troubleshooter and System File Checker tool to scan for any corruptions that may be causing your system to reboot. Kindly follow the steps to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the left panel.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. Click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

To run the System File Checker tool, kindly refer to this article:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 11, 2020
  3. shahpk Win User
    lumia 720 randomly reboot

since purchase of lumia 720 rebooting randomly without any warning , and Calibration problem after sometimes....???

shahpk, Mar 11, 2020
  4. PC randomly reboots without warning

PC Randomly Rebooting. Not Temps!

My PC randomly reboots when I play a demanding game, its not the temps as they were 40 CPU and 60 GPU when it rebooted. It started hapening when I updated to W10, all drivers are up to date. Help?

kenneth dowdall, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

PC randomly reboots without warning

1. PC randomly reboots without warning - Similar Threads - randomly reboots without

2. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  3. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  4. Update Reboots without Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Reboots without Warning: The Windows 10 operating system needs an internet connection to function at its best.This means that all updates are downloaded and installed at random times, as soon as they are made available; and the installation is followed by a reboot.This reboot could take place without...
  5. Update Reboots without Warning

Update Reboots without Warning: The Windows 10 operating system needs an internet connection to function at its best.This means that all updates are downloaded and installed at random times, as soon as they are made available; and the installation is followed by a reboot.This reboot could take place without...
  6. Update Reboots without Warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My Win 10 PC reboots randomly without warning or error message

My Win 10 PC reboots randomly without warning or error message: This happens about 2-3x/mo. Could possibly be related to running the Spotify app but not certain of this. Not even sure where to start my investigation so I am seeking guidance.Thanks!Paul...
  8. My Win 10 PC reboots randomly without warning or error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Win 10 PC reboots randomly without warning or error message: This happens about 2-3x/mo. Could possibly be related to running the Spotify app but not certain of this. Not even sure where to start my investigation so I am seeking guidance.Thanks!Paul...
  9. My Win 10 PC reboots randomly without warning or error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My pc keeps rebooting without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps rebooting without warning: Hello. Recently my pc has been automatically rebooting without any warning or “the blue screen of death”. I indeed already turned off automatic restart and have event logs turned on but still nothing happens with that. It still reboots randomly like normal. This started about...