Windows 10: PC randomly restart

Discus and support PC randomly restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC randomly restarted after few hours. I tried to enable the minidump but nothing happen. In the event view log, I found a kernel power event when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phamlehieu, Jan 2, 2019.

1. PC randomly restart

My PC randomly restarted after few hours. I tried to enable the minidump but nothing happen. In the event view log, I found a kernel power event when the system restarted. Any ideas about the problem with my pc ?

Specs of my PC:
    Gigabyte B360M Aorus Gaming 3
    Intel I3-8100
    2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX bus 2666 cas 16
    Samsung SSD 860 EVO (500GB)
    Gigabyte RX580 Gaming 8G
    Intel 7260 Wifi & Bluetooth Card
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit - build 1809

DESKTOP-L7A0U25-02-Jan-19_224454_05.zip

:)

phamlehieu, Jan 2, 2019

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Tau45 Win User

PC randomly restart

Pc restarts randomly

I've got a problem with my pc, it restarts randomly without any bsod, I get event 41 only. Can it be caused by bus speed spikes? Here are some I saw:

PC randomly restart 4brp7d5zwgs4-png.png

PC randomly restart 6e4084lck2gg-png.png

As you can see the cpu multiplier is set to 40. The bus looks like raising close to 103MHz, it doesn't seem ok.

Here's the setup:
    PSU: Corsair VS 450W
    MOBO: MSI H81M-P33
    CPU: Pentium G3258 @4ghz 1.2V
    RAM: Crucial 8GB 1600MHz CL11
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX950
    HDD: Samsung SP2504C
    ODD: Asus DRW-24F1ST
    Windows 10 64-bit

It's crazy because I can run world of tanks and it will restart over and over, then I would run gta 5 and it will be fine.

Tau45, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

PC randomly restart

1. PC randomly restart - Similar Threads - randomly restart

2. File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges: Hi, i have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because i had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer lagging as a consecuence, so i decided to close everything except task manager and the program. When it finished, i used the...
  3. Random restarts after the Windows 10 automatic update to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random restarts after the Windows 10 automatic update to 1809: After the Windows 10 automatic update to 1809 my system has started to suddenly restart (occasionally just stops) while system is idle. Frequency of these restarts is increasing and cannot find a cause. Tried uninstalling 1809, but past 10-day limit. All security updates are...
  4. Windows 10 restarts randomly on an HP laptop

Windows 10 restarts randomly on an HP laptop: Hello, my laptop has been unexpectedly restarting since i remember. With no prior warning it just turns off like power has gone off and then normally boots up again. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Here is an event log that i get after booting up: Log...
  5. PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.

PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.: I've had this issue for the past month or longer. It's inconsistent as hell and ridiculously annoying. Basically at random points my pc will turn off completely and then restart for absolutely no reason whatsoever, even when loading into a game which is more common. Now I...
  6. Blue screen/Random restarts Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Windows ID 41 Code 196

Blue screen/Random restarts Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Windows ID 41 Code 196: Hi there! I've been having some troubles with my computer recently. It randomly goes to a blue screen or just restarts. I've try reseating memory, video card, power supply cables and memtests. No errors in memtests 4 passes. sfc /scannow no errors either. Here is the...
  7. Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.: When i restart my windows 10 pro the most used apps list in the start menu disappears and appears randomly. sometimes after a restart it disappears and when i lunch any app it gets added to the most used list and then when i restart again it appears empty again. And in other...
  8. Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting.: I just built my PC about a month ago Specs: CPU- Ryzen 5 2600 GPU- Rx 570 Sapphire Nitro Plus Motherboard- ASRock B450 I have drivers installed for my GPU, CPU, Razor (For my mouse), Logitech (For my Headset). At first Apex Legends would freeze then crash 5-10 minuets...
  9. Random crashes when trying to restart

Random crashes when trying to restart: I have been getting random crashes every once and a while on my new pc. I know when it's about to happen because when i try to launch a game through steam it will fail to boot the game (steam as well) and when this happens I try to restart to fix it and the pc will inevitably...
  10. New user account setup install random language to my PC, every time it restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    New user account setup install random language to my PC, every time it restart: Recently, I've been looking for issue how window install language pack to my PC every time when I restart [Device Info: Surface Pro 4, window 10 up to date (auto update)] The language I use on my PC is just 2 (Thai, English (US)) so switch shortcut is fine. but every...