Windows 10: PC randomly restarting after closing a game

Discus and support PC randomly restarting after closing a game in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 2 Error codes 4311, NetBT Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrkag21, Jan 31, 2021.

1. PC randomly restarting after closing a game

2 Error codes 4311, NetBT

Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.

BIOS and drivers all updated and no temps above 70 C. Anyone know what is causing this issue?

submitted by /u/mrkag21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrkag21, Jan 31, 2021

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 31, 2021
  3. games randomly close with no error

i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games just randomly close with no error report, games ranging from runescape to terraria to CS:GO, ive googled
    what it could be and tried some of the fixes including rebooting my pc and still no success, what could i do to fix this, thanks in advance. P.S. i can play runescape and terraria anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and CS:GO will close after 10 minutes everytime

MikeyNorfolk, Jan 31, 2021
  4. PC randomly restarting after closing a game

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

PC randomly restarting after closing a game

1. PC randomly restarting after closing a game - Similar Threads - randomly restarting closing

2. games randomly closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games randomly closing: Recently out of the blue everytime i try to play a game it just randomly closes after 5-15 minutes no warning or error at all just closes and repeats https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-randomly-closing/81fb86a5-003f-4179-a51c-e8ccdedfb7d5
  3. games randomly closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games randomly closing: Recently out of the blue everytime i try to play a game it just randomly closes after 5-15 minutes no warning or error at all just closes and repeats https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-randomly-closing/81fb86a5-003f-4179-a51c-e8ccdedfb7d5
  4. PC crashing after closing games

PC crashing after closing games: PC crashing after closing games, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few minutes.Have done a fresh install and downloaded one game to test after updating everything and same thing happens.Please help, thanks! Please see below from WinDbg;************* Preparing the...
  5. PC crashing after closing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing after closing games: PC crashing after closing games, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few minutes.Have done a fresh install and downloaded one game to test after updating everything and same thing happens.Please help, thanks! Please see below from WinDbg;************* Preparing the...
  6. PC freezing after closing game

PC freezing after closing game: A few minutes after closing a game dead by daylight both monitors will go black, the sound will continue playing for a minute or so and the PC has to be hard reset with the power button. I have tried updating Nvidia drivers to the most recent version.Specs:i7-8700kRTX 208016...
  7. Pc freezing after closing games

Pc freezing after closing games: My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes the screen will turn...
  8. PC crashes after closing games

PC crashes after closing games: For quite a while my pc seems to freeze and then reboot very soon after I close a video a game. I've also encountered some BSODs while playing said video games, and I've tried everything. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, DISM, and the Windows Repair Tool, all to no...
  9. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.: Bought a 3070 yesterday and installed it and all necessary drivers, my PSU is 750W gold and hasnt had problems before with my 1080. uninstalled nvidia drivers with ddu and reinstalled cleanly, updated bios, rolled back to older nvidia drivers, reseated the gpu. still...
  10. PC crashes after closing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after closing games.: Hello, There are times where the Laptop crashes BSOD when i closes games. At first I thought it was just from Steam games but it also happen for other games not from Steam. Please Help. Thank You! Minidumps Link:...