Windows 10: PC randomly restarting after running a vr game for 15+mins it didn't do this before

Discus and support PC randomly restarting after running a vr game for 15+mins it didn't do this before in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've updated graphics drivers, my temps are ok around the time of restart CPU at 60 - 70c, everything else at around 50c Event viewer tell me what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel Fedorovskyy, May 15, 2022.

1. PC randomly restarting after running a vr game for 15+mins it didn't do this before

I've updated graphics drivers, my temps are ok around the time of restart CPU at 60 - 70c, everything else at around 50c Event viewer tell me what I already know "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."I just want to know the cause and how to fix this issue. The game I'm trying to run is boneworks on an Oculus quest 2.

:)

Daniel Fedorovskyy, May 15, 2022
  2. UMM607 Win User
    UMM607, May 15, 2022
  3. Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 15, 2022
  4. PC randomly restarting after running a vr game for 15+mins it didn't do this before

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, May 15, 2022
Thema:

PC randomly restarting after running a vr game for 15+mins it didn't do this before

1. PC randomly restarting after running a vr game for 15+mins it didn't do this before - Similar Threads - randomly restarting running

2. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  3. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  4. when i turn on my PC runs for 15 min and freezes, after i force it to shutdown, it runs...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i turn on my PC runs for 15 min and freezes, after i force it to shutdown, it runs...: So whenever I start my pc, I can use it for about 15 minutes, and then the whole thing freezes. I would then proceed to force shut down the pc and once I reboot it, it will run fine afterward for hours without any issue. I have no idea what to do. I ran the SFC scan, updated...
  5. when i turn on my PC runs for 15 min and freezes, after i force it to shutdown, it runs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i turn on my PC runs for 15 min and freezes, after i force it to shutdown, it runs...: So whenever I start my pc, I can use it for about 15 minutes, and then the whole thing freezes. I would then proceed to force shut down the pc and once I reboot it, it will run fine afterward for hours without any issue. I have no idea what to do. I ran the SFC scan, updated...
  6. when i turn on my PC runs for 15 min and freezes, after i force it to shutdown, it runs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC randomly restarting after closing a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly restarting after closing a game: 2 Error codes 4311, NetBT Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC...
  8. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.: Bought a 3070 yesterday and installed it and all necessary drivers, my PSU is 750W gold and hasnt had problems before with my 1080. uninstalled nvidia drivers with ddu and reinstalled cleanly, updated bios, rolled back to older nvidia drivers, reseated the gpu. still...
  9. PC will not sleep. Screen sleeps at 10 min and pc should at 15 min.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC will not sleep. Screen sleeps at 10 min and pc should at 15 min.: Win10 x64 ver 2004. A suggestion to run from Cmd powercfg -requests gives an Execution process of MoUsoCoreWorker.exe in HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\ Is this the cause? How can this problem be fixed ?- Choosing Sleep from the Start works fine. This happens with no...
  10. PC is restarting after 20 mins of playing games and getting error about...

PC is restarting after 20 mins of playing games and getting error about...: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC...