Windows 10: PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

Discus and support PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI there, I am having an issue with my PC randomly restarting every so often but it does not go to a blue screen, it just restarts and boots back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShortieLive, Jan 26, 2022.

1. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

HI there, I am having an issue with my PC randomly restarting every so often but it does not go to a blue screen, it just restarts and boots back up into Windows fine. When I check the event log after the random restart I get the error code 41 kernel-power. I have the system event log saved to my PC but I am unsure of where or if I can upload it to here at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

ShortieLive, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

1. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power - Similar Threads - Randomly Restarting event

2. Event 41 random restart with no error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 41 random restart with no error code: I am seeing some random restart issues which are quite annoying and frustrating, especially after hours and hours of searching online and I still can't fix them :.So I am posting here to see if I can get any help.I have restarts pretty randomly - about 2-3 times per night,...
  3. Event 41 random restart with no error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 41 random restart with no error code: I am seeing some random restart issues which are quite annoying and frustrating, especially after hours and hours of searching online and I still can't fix them :.So I am posting here to see if I can get any help.I have restarts pretty randomly - about 2-3 times per night,...
  4. KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart: Hello . Ever since I changed my computer to Intel Core i9-10850K 3600MHz AIO Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT ASUS TUF Gaming z490-plus RAM: G.SKILL RipjawsV DDR4 32GB 3600MHz CL16GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Be Quiet Dark POWER PRO11 1000Watt Since last year I have had a...
  5. KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart: Hello . Ever since I changed my computer to Intel Core i9-10850K 3600MHz AIO Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT ASUS TUF Gaming z490-plus RAM: G.SKILL RipjawsV DDR4 32GB 3600MHz CL16GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Be Quiet Dark POWER PRO11 1000Watt Since last year I have had a...
  6. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power: HI there, I am having an issue with my PC randomly restarting every so often but it does not go to a blue screen, it just restarts and boots back up into Windows fine. When I check the event log after the random restart I get the error code 41 kernel-power. I have the system...
  7. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power: HI there, I am having an issue with my PC randomly restarting every so often but it does not go to a blue screen, it just restarts and boots back up into Windows fine. When I check the event log after the random restart I get the error code 41 kernel-power. I have the system...
  8. Kernel Power 41 PC randomly restarts

Kernel Power 41 PC randomly restarts: My PC keeps restarting randomly, the GPU fans ramp up to 100% and no blue screen of death, just a black screen and the pc restarts, sometimes the monitor will report No Signal during the random restart process. Hi, my PC keeps either restarting randomly, it says it is...
  9. Random restarts - Kernel Power 41

Random restarts - Kernel Power 41: Hello, Since connecting a new ssd drive (samsung evo 850 - installing only games on it - the system is on the second ssd drive) and reformatting my computer from time to time resets. If at the moment of reset, for example, music plays, you hear the sound freeze.I tried to...
  10. BSOD kernel power event 41 error random

BSOD kernel power event 41 error random: Hi guys, I'm posting this thread for a friend, hes having some issues with BSOD's. The BSOD event are completely random. He's not doing anything special when hes having the errors. System is not under full load when this happens aswell. My friends computer specs are:...