Windows 10: PC randomly restarts itself - Kernel Power

Discus and support PC randomly restarts itself - Kernel Power in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had this problem a long time ago, the computer expercts said that the HDD is 'dead' so I replaced it, it worked fine. Now in last few days/weeks I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MitjaHD, Nov 10, 2016.

1. MitjaHD Win User

PC randomly restarts itself - Kernel Power

I had this problem a long time ago, the computer expercts said that the HDD is 'dead' so I replaced it, it worked fine. Now in last few days/weeks I've noticed that my PC restarts itself again without any warning. It's not so annoyig yet becasue it doesn't happen everyday and usually afer computer starts not when I use it (well sometimes it does, but rarely). Event viewer says it's Kernel-Power, the same problem as I had a year ago or something like that. Firstly I would like to know how can i check if everything is OK with software, I runned windows defender but it didn't find anything. I have genuine Windows 10 Home. Thanks everyone for help and sorry for my english.
    Event viewer picture: Screenshot

:)

MitjaHD, Nov 10, 2016
  2. Tom 529 Win User

mouse freezes, PC shuts itself off

My Pc has been acting up. I have run scans and had my Security service run a malware check.

No threats found. Yet, the mouse freezes up randomly and I have to try to restart it manually.

Sometimes I am successful, other times errors come up from windows with different codes.

PC shuts itself off randomly as well. While attempting to connect with Norton online help, error came up UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP. Can anyone help ?

Tom 529, Nov 10, 2016
  3. jimakers Win User
    pc is restarting itself ... does it multiple times

Why does my PC restart itself randomly?

jimakers, Nov 10, 2016
Thema:

PC randomly restarts itself - Kernel Power

1. PC randomly restarts itself - Kernel Power - Similar Threads - randomly restarts itself

2. Random hang and shutdown/restart: Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 278

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random hang and shutdown/restart: Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 278: What happened: My PC randomly hands and shutdowns/resets. It can happen at random, sometimes while I'm watching youtube, sometimes during gaming session, sometimes even in the BIOS settings. Event detail in Event Viewer: - EventData BugcheckCode 278...
  3. PC Powering itself on!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Powering itself on!: Every morning at 8AM my pc turns itself on, I cannot find where to stop that action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-powering-itself-on/3e03e16c-d252-4acc-a26d-47f9cd9d84ea"
  4. PC Restarted, Kernel Power in event log and no minidump

PC Restarted, Kernel Power in event log and no minidump: My PC randomly restarted after few hours. I tried to enable the minidump but nothing happen. In the event view log, I found a kernel power event when the system restarted. Any ideas about the problem with my pc *cry*cry ? Specs of my PC: Gigabyte B360M Aorus Gaming 3 Intel...
  5. Kernel Power 41 (63) randomly

Kernel Power 41 (63) randomly: I ve been getting kernel power 41 after random shutdowns (like power just cut off), and system will restart fine and repeat again after an unknown length of usage. Could someone please give me some help? I do have a really cheap psu, i am willing to change it if its the...
  6. Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).

Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).: Hi, I bought a Acer V3-372 in january and started to use it as main in august. It restarts by itself 2-3 day apart without and blue screen, when doing tasks like surfing the web, listening to music or when laptop is idling. The laptop is fully updated with the latest...
  7. Random restarts - Kernel Power 41

Random restarts - Kernel Power 41: Hello, Since connecting a new ssd drive (samsung evo 850 - installing only games on it - the system is on the second ssd drive) and reformatting my computer from time to time resets. If at the moment of reset, for example, music plays, you hear the sound freeze.I tried to...
  8. EVENT 41 Kernel Power after the PC shuts itself down

EVENT 41 Kernel Power after the PC shuts itself down: My issue started 2 weeks ago. The computer would just shut off and would not turn back on via the power button on the front panel. I would switch the power switch on the PSU of then back on and the PC would turn itself on again. There is no BSOD with this error. It would...
  9. Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).: Hi, I bought a Acer V3-372 in january and started to use it as main in august. It restarts by itself 2-3 day apart without and blue screen, when doing tasks like surfing the web, listening to music or when laptop is idling. The laptop is fully updated with the latest...
  10. PC Restarting by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Restarting by itself: Hi my PC had started rebooting without any user input, this seems to be happening only when the PC is not in use. I'll leave the PC with a browser window up or just on the desktop and when I come back a while later it is at the login screen. As far as I can tell...