Windows 10: PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings

Discus and support PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings, so my PC frequently restarted by itself without showing any warnings or error messages, not even BSOD is displayed and often times it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yuzuuu, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Yuzuuu Win User

PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings

Greetings, so my PC frequently restarted by itself without showing any warnings or error messages, not even BSOD is displayed and often times it restarted when im playing games, watching movies, or simply just browsing the internet. I asked my friends first about this and they said to look for Event Viewer, and what i've found are Event ID 41 Task Category 63. I tried several things i found on the internet to fix it such as: Disabled automatic Windows restart when it finds an errorUpdated all drivers including installing motherboard chipset driverUsing sfc /scannow

:)

Yuzuuu, Jan 26, 2022

2. pc restart automatically without giving any warning sign

hi joydeep sir using custom pc and my pc restart automatically without giving any warning sign. so sir how to resolve this error permanently .can u provide me all steps and sir what could be the reasons pc restart automatically without giving any warnings.

JoydeepSarkar685, Jan 26, 2022
  3. kn1000a Win User
    PC restarts randomly and without warnings

Thank you for the replies. Before there were any however, I checked around and saw that some people have this same problem described and apparently it's in

one big thread on this forum too.

One of the replies stated that this might possibly be a problem with AMD, which my PC has. They recommended to turn off Fast Boot as that is somehow the reason to the problem. Seeing how it won't impact much, I decided to give it a try and so far the problem
    hasn't come back.

I'll update if it reoccurs, and I will follow the steps you guys had for me, thank you again.

kn1000a, Jan 26, 2022
  4. PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings

1. PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings - Similar Threads - randomly restarts without

2. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  3. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  4. Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings: HiI am using a Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52. It started to randomly freeze and restart even when no application or brower is running. Sometimes it would freeze and restart within 5 mins of starting the laptop, and sometimes it would run smoothly for 25-30 mins and then,...
  5. Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings

Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings: HiI am using a Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52. It started to randomly freeze and restart even when no application or brower is running. Sometimes it would freeze and restart within 5 mins of starting the laptop, and sometimes it would run smoothly for 25-30 mins and then,...
  6. My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD: My issue is that sometimes when I use my pc it just randomly restarts without giving any warnings. Its pretty inconsistent so you can't exactly tell when it'll happen and you can use the pc longer sometimes before it happens and sometimes shorter. Whenever I use my pc whether...
  7. My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD

My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD: My issue is that sometimes when I use my pc it just randomly restarts without giving any warnings. Its pretty inconsistent so you can't exactly tell when it'll happen and you can use the pc longer sometimes before it happens and sometimes shorter. Whenever I use my pc whether...
  8. My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings: Greetings, so my PC frequently restarted by itself without showing any warnings or error messages, not even BSOD is displayed and often times it restarted when im playing games, watching movies, or simply just browsing the internet. I asked my friends first about this and...
  10. PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings

PC randomly restarts without giving any warnings: Greetings, so my PC frequently restarted by itself without showing any warnings or error messages, not even BSOD is displayed and often times it restarted when im playing games, watching movies, or simply just browsing the internet. I asked my friends first about this and...