Windows 10: PC randomly restarts without showing error code [Windows 10]

Discus and support PC randomly restarts without showing error code [Windows 10] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, for some days now my PC has started to restart by itself without showing any error code or message, what happens is the following: It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jesús Ctdo, Apr 7, 2020.

1. PC randomly restarts without showing error code [Windows 10]

Hello, for some days now my PC has started to restart by itself without showing any error code or message, what happens is the following:
    It doesn't matter if I am surfing the internet, watching a movie or simply using word but the computer just randomly restarts, without any previous warning or anything.

I have alredy tried some different things that I have found on the internet:

• I have disabled automatic Windows restart when it finds an error what this makes is that instead of just restarting, the screen freezes and I get no audio.
    • I have added more space to virtual memory
    • I have tried using sfc /scannow, but it says that there are no corrupted files, the same thing happens with DISM.
    • I have tried the startup repair toolfrom the recovery options.
    • I have restored Windows 10 keeping and without keeping my personal files again using recovery settings.
    • I have completely cleared my hard drive and resintalled Windows 10 with a clean installation from a USB.
    • I have updated all drivers and BIOS.

I have tried all this things but nothing works, I have also read that I can be due to hardware problems, but this failure does not happen when I use my computer with safe mode, so I assume it is a software thing.

I have tried a lot of things and I can't make it work, I don't know what else to do.

I hope someone can help me, thank you.

:)

Jesús Ctdo, Apr 7, 2020

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Apr 7, 2020
  3. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

PC randomly restarts without showing error code [Windows 10]

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

PC randomly restarts without showing error code [Windows 10]

1. PC randomly restarts without showing error code [Windows 10] - Similar Threads - randomly restarts without

2. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  3. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  4. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power: HI there, I am having an issue with my PC randomly restarting every so often but it does not go to a blue screen, it just restarts and boots back up into Windows fine. When I check the event log after the random restart I get the error code 41 kernel-power. I have the system...
  6. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power: HI there, I am having an issue with my PC randomly restarting every so often but it does not go to a blue screen, it just restarts and boots back up into Windows fine. When I check the event log after the random restart I get the error code 41 kernel-power. I have the system...
  7. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

8. ASUS restarted without error code

ASUS restarted without error code: Hi, My ASUS running Windows 10 Home edition restart out of the blue, happened intermittently, started 5 April 2021. No error code, it just restarted by itself while running. Anyone can help to check my dump file please?...
  9. windows 10 restart device randomly showing some error code.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 restart device randomly showing some error code.: Hello There, From some day i have faced a problem using windows 10. suddenly something happen on this device and make blue screen and make a message " your device need to restart we are collecting some error and restart device. some error code: 1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED...
  10. PC randomly restarts with the error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC randomly restarts with the error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Minidump Files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiNu-yEfgOKUiUM0EtkcN-YjOQWo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-restarts-with-the-error-code/26853a0b-9bd9-4953-ba5d-d76e91ac7c91

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc randomly restarts with no bsod