Windows 10: Pc randomly restarts

Discus and support Pc randomly restarts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have replaced the power supply already...i hvae an i7 8700k and a gtx 2080 super.I get The cplspcon service terminated with the following error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eagle2216, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Eagle2216 Win User

Pc randomly restarts

i have replaced the power supply already...i hvae an i7 8700k and a gtx 2080 super.I get The cplspcon service terminated with the following error: Unspecified error in event viewer.

:)

Eagle2216, Jan 15, 2022

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Tau45 Win User

Pc randomly restarts

Pc restarts randomly

I've got a problem with my pc, it restarts randomly without any bsod, I get event 41 only. Can it be caused by bus speed spikes? Here are some I saw:

Pc randomly restarts 4brp7d5zwgs4-png.png

Pc randomly restarts 6e4084lck2gg-png.png

As you can see the cpu multiplier is set to 40. The bus looks like raising close to 103MHz, it doesn't seem ok.

Here's the setup:
    PSU: Corsair VS 450W
    MOBO: MSI H81M-P33
    CPU: Pentium G3258 @4ghz 1.2V
    RAM: Crucial 8GB 1600MHz CL11
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX950
    HDD: Samsung SP2504C
    ODD: Asus DRW-24F1ST
    Windows 10 64-bit

It's crazy because I can run world of tanks and it will restart over and over, then I would run gta 5 and it will be fine.

Tau45, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Pc randomly restarts

1. Pc randomly restarts - Similar Threads - randomly restarts

2. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen: Hello, I have recently updated my computer within the past 2 days, which I think is the reasons for my current issue but I am UNSURE so I came here to find out. This is when my computer started to act up a day after the update. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to...
  3. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen: Hello, I have recently updated my computer within the past 2 days, which I think is the reasons for my current issue but I am UNSURE so I came here to find out. This is when my computer started to act up a day after the update. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to...
  4. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  6. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  7. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  8. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  9. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...