Windows 10: PC randomly shutting down

Discus and support PC randomly shutting down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this is the error code im getting in full : Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nosferatuos, Sep 20, 2019.

1. PC randomly shutting down

this is the error code im getting in full :

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 117

Parameter 1: ffff9b028f818060

Parameter 2: fffff8071bbf6b34

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 47c

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Specs:

i7 9700k

1080ti ( non OC ) never more then 71 degrees

16g 3400mhz 14cl ram

switched to coolermaster masterliquid for better CPU cooling, mine got up to 83 with air cooling, now during gears 5 on max settings it spikes to 75~ sometimes with HWinfo, but normally sits around 50-60 degrees.

i have 6 fans at 1200rpm

asus Prime Z370 motherboard

Coolermaster masterwatt lite 600w

my case is a Coolermaster mastercase h500M, great airflow too.

I really thought the crashes were because of overheating, but now my watercooled gpu is mostly fine, the pc still randomly shuts down, ONLY when im gaming tho.

My cpu is not overclocked, just have XMP enabled for my ddr4.

what is causing this?, pc is completely new?

:)

Nosferatuos, Sep 20, 2019

2. Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    HP Notebook shuts down randomly

Hi David,

It is possible that your Notebook shut downs randomly due to corruptions. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow that steps in this
    article
    to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions to restore Windows corruptions error by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 20, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

PC randomly shutting down

PC randomly shuts down.

Ones pointed out on PSU voltage seem a bit low, temps on System seem o.k.. Did not go down to the Graphics card. When this shuts down randomly it never restarts right away or does it do it while using the PC ?

PC randomly shutting down [​IMG]

jds63, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

PC randomly shutting down

1. PC randomly shutting down - Similar Threads - randomly shutting down

2. Pc shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shutting down randomly: I've had some frequent issues with this in the past and it has started happening again. My pc after or in-between games decides to make the screen pitch black and it just stops working altogether with the fans at max speed until I force the pc to shut off completely, I have...
  3. Pc shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc shutting down randomly: I've had some frequent issues with this in the past and it has started happening again. My pc after or in-between games decides to make the screen pitch black and it just stops working altogether with the fans at max speed until I force the pc to shut off completely, I have...
  4. PC Shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shuts down randomly: Hello. my PC has a weird problem for the last month and i dont know if i need to point on the PSU, RAM or GPUEverytime i watch youtube at fullscreen my pc cuts off with no error or event that explains it on the Event Viewer in addition to that, the Event Viewer does not log 5...
  5. PC Shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shuts down randomly: Hello. my PC has a weird problem for the last month and i dont know if i need to point on the PSU, RAM or GPUEverytime i watch youtube at fullscreen my pc cuts off with no error or event that explains it on the Event Viewer in addition to that, the Event Viewer does not log 5...
  6. PC randomly shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly shuts down: Let’s start off with specsGPU: GTX 1660 SuperCPU: AMD 2600RAM: T-Force 16-2400 ramAlright. Now, onto the problem. A week or two ago, a problem happened where my pc would shut down when I was playing games and when I tried to turn it back on, it turned back on and shut down a...
  7. Pc randomly flashes and shuts down

Pc randomly flashes and shuts down: Hi so recently i have been having this problem where my screen might just go black and stays like that for awhile till it shuts itself off or return to normal. I checked my reliability history only to find out i have hardware errors most of the time where this happens. Help...
  8. Pc randomly goes shuts down

Pc randomly goes shuts down: Hi so recently i have been having this problem where my screen might just go black and stays like that for awhile till it shuts itself off or return to normal. I checked my reliability history only to find out i have hardware errors most of the time where this happens. Help...
  9. Random pc shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random pc shut down: Am Edward my laptop randomly shuts down after booting when it come back on a blue screen appears with information code processor died have tried everything but the laptop keeps shutting down...
  10. PC randomly shuts down.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC randomly shuts down.: Hi, I have a dell xps 8300 running windows 10 pro v1511 which was clean installed a few weeks ago. Sometimes when I cold boot my computer the computer shuts down unexpectedly on the windows 10 splash screen. I have unplugged everything from my PSU apart from my windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OS 18362.449 shutting down pc