Windows 10: PC randomly switches off

Discus and support PC randomly switches off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,My PC is experiencing random shutdowns, it completely switches off at random points throughout the day as if the power went off.It's starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RhyanSmith, May 5, 2022.

1. PC randomly switches off

Hi all,My PC is experiencing random shutdowns, it completely switches off at random points throughout the day as if the power went off.It's starting to become more frequent while working.I'm not sure how to debug this so any help with this would be appreciated!

:)

RhyanSmith, May 5, 2022
Thema:

PC randomly switches off

1. PC randomly switches off - Similar Threads - randomly switches off

2. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  3. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  4. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC randomly switches off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly switches off: Hi all,My PC is experiencing random shutdowns, it completely switches off at random points throughout the day as if the power went off.It's starting to become more frequent while working.I'm not sure how to debug this so any help with this would be appreciated!...
  6. PC randomly switches off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly switches off: Hi all,My PC is experiencing random shutdowns, it completely switches off at random points throughout the day as if the power went off.It's starting to become more frequent while working.I'm not sure how to debug this so any help with this would be appreciated!...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop switches off randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Laptop switches off randomly: So uh I'm facing this particular problem where my laptop just switches off that's right no shutting down signal just directly OFF with a beep sound. When I use my laptop with a charger it works fine but when I'm using it on battery it switches off after an hour or more, can...
  8. Pc randomly Turning off

Pc randomly Turning off: Hello, since yesterday morning my pc has been stuttering, freezing and turning off not long after being turned on. I can’t even open a browser without it crashing. What is this? And how could I potentially resolve it? Thanks....
  9. PC Switched Off while Defragmenting

PC Switched Off while Defragmenting: I was defragmenting my PC and when it was on Pass1: [**]% relocating the electricity went out and though my laptop had full charge it went to defragment all night and switched off somewhere in the morning. I switched on my laptop now and and it displayed "Resuming Windows"...
  10. Windows audio services randomly switch on and off.

Windows audio services randomly switch on and off.: I'm getting quite frustrated here, so I'm hoping somebody can help ASAP. My laptop has never let me down before, and I always update it with the latest software. But just today, the audio started disabling itself randomly. I've tried restarting the system, re-installing the...