Windows 10: PC Randomly Turning off then back on

Discus and support PC Randomly Turning off then back on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For about a month now I’ve had an issue with my pc randomly turning off then back on. When I check the error log its only warnings consisting of:The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NateHart, Aug 24, 2021.

1. NateHart Win User

PC Randomly Turning off then back on

For about a month now I’ve had an issue with my pc randomly turning off then back on. When I check the error log its only warnings consisting of:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}and APPID{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}to the user DESKTOP-7NQ31F4\Adam SID S-1-5-21-3594711676-101243724-2143443936-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Com

:)

NateHart, Aug 24, 2021
  2. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Aug 24, 2021
  3. tuunade98 Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Aug 24, 2021
  4. PC Randomly Turning off then back on

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

PC Randomly Turning off then back on

1. PC Randomly Turning off then back on - Similar Threads - Randomly Turning off

2. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  3. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  4. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  5. Pc randomly turning off

6. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  7. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  8. Pc randomly Turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly Turning off: Hello, since yesterday morning my pc has been stuttering, freezing and turning off not long after being turned on. I can’t even open a browser without it crashing. What is this? And how could I potentially resolve it? Thanks....
  9. Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on: Hello, first time poster. The issue I have isn't one I can't deal with so i've just been ignoring it for a long time but it's something that gets on my nerves now and again. Seemingly at random, my computer bluetooth will stop working, the words "Bluetooth has been turned...
  10. Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on: Computer keeps turning off then instantly turning back on im really frustratded now becausw if tryed loads of things to stop it but nothing works heres a list of what i tried, turning off automatic restart, haviving a look at the fans speed and it was normanl, having alook...