Windows 10: PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.

Discus and support PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I came back from holiday and on return I was playing a game and after 15 minutes it just turns off. The RGB and fans and everything inside is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshMetcalf1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.

I came back from holiday and on return I was playing a game and after 15 minutes it just turns off. The RGB and fans and everything inside is still going but there is no signal coming out. I dont know what to do i checked all my connections it was fine.

:)

JoshMetcalf1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. xXTenXx Win User

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Dec 30, 2020
  3. pigulici Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Dec 30, 2020
  4. tuunade98 Win User

PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.

1. PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so. - Similar Threads - Randomly turns off

2. Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so: Getting a Kernel_Dada_Inpage_Error about every 40 minutes or so. This happens when I'm doing nothing at all. I can leave and come back and after awhile I will just get an error. Upon reboot it will say 'insert boot disk.' I will go into F2 settings when restarting to manually...
  3. Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so: Getting a Kernel_Dada_Inpage_Error about every 40 minutes or so. This happens when I'm doing nothing at all. I can leave and come back and after awhile I will just get an error. Upon reboot it will say 'insert boot disk.' I will go into F2 settings when restarting to manually...
  4. Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Monitor turns off after a few minutes randomly

in Windows 10 News
    PC Monitor turns off after a few minutes randomly: [ATTACH]If your PC monitor turns off after a few minutes randomly, you can follow these solutions to get rid of this problem. There could be various reasons why your computer monitor turns off automatically after a few minutes. Here we have explained some of the common causes...
  6. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  7. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  8. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6
  10. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6