Windows 10: pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts

Discus and support pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My rig: CPU Ryzen 2600 OC @4.1GHz VGA GTX 1080 Ti Ram Corsair OC @3200 MHz 16 GB SSD Galax 240 GB HDD1 segate 2 TB HDD2 WD 2 TB SSHD segate 2 TB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wichapon, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Wichapon Win User

pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts

My rig: CPU Ryzen 2600 OC @4.1GHz
    VGA GTX 1080 Ti
    Ram Corsair OC @3200 MHz 16 GB
    SSD Galax 240 GB
    HDD1 segate 2 TB
    HDD2 WD 2 TB
    SSHD segate 2 TB

PSU Seasonic M12ll 750 bronze
    Case Cooler Master CM 690 III

Firstly, I try to fully load my system (Stress test for GPU and CPU to 100 percent ) for 15 mins and everything works fine.

2. I try to reset the bios - Problem still persists

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 23/9/2562 21:04:17

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-D4A5DR5

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-09-23T14:04:17.853258000Z" />

<EventRecordID>31284</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-D4A5DR5</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">30</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc000001d</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff80467a2ca87</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xffffa709320f26c0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x38b0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">10</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Wichapon, Sep 24, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 24, 2019
  4. pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts

1. pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts - Similar Threads - randomly turns off

2. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  3. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  4. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.: I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x000000000767fba4, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff850ef38d7460. A dump was...
  5. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.: I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x000000000767fba4, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff850ef38d7460. A dump was...
  6. how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?: Hi, I need help with a problem I have on windows 11. I know how to enable/disable touch screens on windows but every time I turn them on/off, windows requires a system restart. That didn't happen in the past. I have researched this problem online but there is not a single...
  7. how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?

how to turn off/on touch screen without restart?: Hi, I need help with a problem I have on windows 11. I know how to enable/disable touch screens on windows but every time I turn them on/off, windows requires a system restart. That didn't happen in the past. I have researched this problem online but there is not a single...
  8. Pc randomly Turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly Turning off: Hello, since yesterday morning my pc has been stuttering, freezing and turning off not long after being turned on. I can’t even open a browser without it crashing. What is this? And how could I potentially resolve it? Thanks....
  9. PC keeps restarting without blue screen

PC keeps restarting without blue screen: Hi. My PC will sometimes randomly restart. I've checked the dump files and its saying its an error with the GPU. The exact bug check code is: 0x00000116. I do believe this has something to do with my GPU. I've recently purchased a Powercolor RX 5700 which is a relatively new...
  10. PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.

PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.: I've had this issue for the past month or longer. It's inconsistent as hell and ridiculously annoying. Basically at random points my pc will turn off completely and then restart for absolutely no reason whatsoever, even when loading into a game which is more common. Now I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc blue screens and randomally restarts

2. pc gets black screen then restarts

3. windows works fine then just restarts without blue screen

4. screen turns on randomly until u restart