Windows 10: PC Rebelling

Discus and support PC Rebelling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently had a new 970 Evo Plus SSD C drive fitted. And an RTX 2070 graphics. Everything seemed to be running ok then, 3 days ago, games stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elbmek, Jun 14, 2019.

1. elbmek Win User

PC Rebelling

Recently had a new 970 Evo Plus SSD C drive fitted. And an RTX 2070 graphics. Everything seemed to be running ok then, 3 days ago, games stopped running, Steam wouldn't open on icon. FC2 staggers and tried reinstalling, no good. Silent Hunter 4 refuses to open. But games like FO4, banished, AofE HD2 and Darkstar One and SM Pirates all run perfectly - in 2 cases after a bit of properties tweaking. I am, rapidly losing the will to live .............................................. *Tongue Out. The games disk (E) was/is a 1TB (whatever is listed in my specs). It makes no difference if I install on C or the E.

I even watched as cursor switched between arrow and double arrow and back again!! I dread the inevitable, remove everything and start again!

:)

elbmek, Jun 14, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Canon Rebel will not talk to computer

Hello,

Seems like you're experiencing issues when uploading photos from your camera. Since you have done this multiple times already and this is the first time that this issue happened, we would like to know more about your concern so we can assist you better.
    Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you try to upload photos from your camera?
    • Does your PC recognize your camera once connected?
    • Have you done any changes on your PC recently like an update or software installation?
    • Are you using the default Camera application on Windows 10 or do you have a third-party camera application?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the
    App Troubleshooter.
    This will identify if there any issues with your applications as well as provide you necessary steps to resolve the issue.

Update us on how it goes for you and we'll be happy to help you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 14, 2019
  4. verd02 Win User

PC Rebelling

Star Wars Rebels Season 1

I purchased the Season Pass for Season 1 of Star Wars Rebels a few months ago and had watched 6 episodes. I went to watch another one (there should be 13 in total) tonight but only the first six are listed in the Movies & TV app. I can't even play them though.
    Additionally, a search for Star Wars Rebels on the store gets zero results, and when I go to my own account on the web interface, it shows me the icon of season 1 but can't find it when I click on it.

I can't find a support line for Movies & TV so I'm posting this here. Any idea what's going on? I theorize that the show was pulled from their library but in that case, should I be entitled to a refund?

Edit: I should mention that I was last able to watch a new episode, and saw all 13 episodes listed, a few weeks ago. Also, I upgraded both of the computers I watch the shows on to Windows 10 this week. Don't know why that should matter, but more details
    are ok.

verd02, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

PC Rebelling

1. PC Rebelling - Similar Threads - Rebelling

2. Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?: How can I connect my Canon Rebel to a USB port to copy my photos? I have installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-my-canon-rebel-camera-to-a-ubs-port/530d188b-2cae-45a9-a79e-d9a34157e270
  3. Raw files for Canon rebel T7i wont open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raw files for Canon rebel T7i wont open in Windows 10: I have been working in RAW format for years. I recently updated to the Canon Rebel T7i and now I am no longer able to view these pictures in windows 10. I'm also getting a format notice saying I will need to for mat disk H before I will be able to use it. What can I do to fix...