Windows 10: PC rebooting on it's on randomly

Discus and support PC rebooting on it's on randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RasEkm, Dec 8, 2022.

1. RasEkm Win User

PC rebooting on it's on randomly

Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts. Here's MEMORY.DMP file. Not sure if this is the correct DMP file but anyways:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051822-9296-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

:)

RasEkm, Dec 8, 2022
  2. xXTenXx Win User

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Dec 8, 2022
  3. PC Randomly Rebooting. Not Temps!

My PC randomly reboots when I play a demanding game, its not the temps as they were 40 CPU and 60 GPU when it rebooted. It started hapening when I updated to W10, all drivers are up to date. Help?

kenneth dowdall, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

1. PC rebooting on it's on randomly - Similar Threads - rebooting randomly

2. Computer Randomly Rebooting from a bugcheck 0x0000000a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Rebooting from a bugcheck 0x0000000a: Hello, I keep receiving blue screen errors periodically, and I'm not sure where the problem is. Here is the message from the last failure:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000801000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. Computer Randomly Rebooting from a bugcheck 0x0000000a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Randomly Rebooting from a bugcheck 0x0000000a: Hello, I keep receiving blue screen errors periodically, and I'm not sure where the problem is. Here is the message from the last failure:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000801000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation: This happens sometimes when I close a game and sometimes happens in the middle of a game. The system just shuts down and reboots by itself sort of like a restart, I checked the event viewer and this what it gives meif that helps, someone please tell me what is...
  5. Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation

Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation: This happens sometimes when I close a game and sometimes happens in the middle of a game. The system just shuts down and reboots by itself sort of like a restart, I checked the event viewer and this what it gives meif that helps, someone please tell me what is...
  6. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  7. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  8. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  9. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  10. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.: Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...