Windows 10: PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key.

Discus and support PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Currently I'm using Windows 10,and my key is soon going to expire. Can you reboot your PC without the key,or are you forced to have it just for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Keegan01, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Keegan01 Win User

PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key.

Currently I'm using Windows 10,and my key is soon going to expire.

Can you reboot your PC without the key,or are you forced to have it just for the reboot?

:)

Keegan01, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 3, 2020
  4. PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key.

1. PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key. - Similar Threads - Rebooting without key

2. Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled: I am at my last straw. This problem appears around community multiple times and no real solution has been given. OP`s usually just disappear. I have tried all suggestions. From driver updates, fresh installs, PSU swap, UPS swap, power cable swap, even replaced CPU cooler.PC...
  3. Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled: I am at my last straw. This problem appears around community multiple times and no real solution has been given. OP`s usually just disappear. I have tried all suggestions. From driver updates, fresh installs, PSU swap, UPS swap, power cable swap, even replaced CPU cooler.PC...
  4. Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Exiting HP Recovery Window without rebooting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exiting HP Recovery Window without rebooting PC: I need help, when I was restarting my computerHP Pavilion 23 I clicked on troubleshoot, now it has taken me into the recovery manager window, I want to close the window, but I also don't want to delete all files. Is their a way to fix this? If so please tell me!...
  6. Exiting HP Recovery Window without rebooting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exiting HP Recovery Window without rebooting PC: I need help, when I was restarting my computerHP Pavilion 23 I clicked on troubleshoot, now it has taken me into the recovery manager window, I want to close the window, but I also don't want to delete all files. Is their a way to fix this? If so please tell me!...
  7. Windows 10 rebooting without asking

Windows 10 rebooting without asking: For the nth time my Windows 10 box was rebooted lat night, without my permission, costing my n hours of work, and after I had followed every single thread and set every possible configuration, policy, and registry setting I could find the last time this happened. I did just...
  8. PC randomly reboots without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly reboots without warning: Hi, My pc was working perfectly for a while until a week ago, it started rebooting randomly. Ive tried reinstalling graphics drivers, mobo drivers, formatting my drives, sfc /scannowno issues detected and installing a newOS but the issue persists. I used the windows...
  9. Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization

Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization: This happens often with new laptops and transferred laptops that get configured for users. When we upgrade/transfer users to new/existing laptops we have to download all their emails back from office 365 exchange online. Some mailboxes are huge and due to the speed...
  10. PC is reboot without load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is reboot without load: Need help,at game,cinema and other,all good,but i leave for the night connected and it rebooted se !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffc50aa53fa300, fffff8033df6a960, ffffc50aa6b97240}*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not...