Windows 10: PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

Discus and support PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PasanHenadeera, May 19, 2022.

1. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume, everything functions as expected all the applications are working and no errors are shown for for a few seconds and then just reboots without a warning. I have tried everything from checking the disk for errors, setting WoL which I use to both on and off, changing the power settings, installing multiple versions of the NVIDIA graphics driver and even disabled fast startup. Also I have set the hibernation file size to full just to be sure and y

:)

PasanHenadeera, May 19, 2022

2. Windows 10 somtimes resumes and sometimes "Restarts" from hibernation?

I am experiencing same issue, you hibernate, it resumes, next time, it reboots, the next one, it reboots, next, it resumes, then reboots, resumes, resumes, reboots, resumes, reboots, reboots. it is pure free madness from microsoft

Window 10 needs to get the hibernation part correctly before release.

A lot of developers rely on "hibernate" because it saves the time spent re-opening all IDEs, initializing projects, looking for where you left off, etc.

I hate windows without hibernate.

i tried all your suggestions and nothing worked.

OluwaseunAjayi, May 19, 2022
  3. Microsoft keyboard (wireless) does not work after resuming from hibernation.

This Microsoft keyboard does not have batteries. It has an on/off button, but that doesn't fix the issue. I have to hibernate and resume the PC twice every time to keep a working keyboard.

I've followed your steps and rebooted the PC. Then I put the PC to hibernation and the keyboard did not work.

My guess is that this is a bug in one of the Windows 10 updates, since it didn't happen before late 2018. Can anyone help me with this?

Windows User 341, May 19, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

Resume from Hibernate Issue

This indicates that your computer is restarting i.e. resume from hibernation is failing.

Your initial step ought to be to go to the computer maker's support website to download then reinstall the latest display adapter driver. While you are there, check for any updated bios.

Denis

Thema:

PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

1. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation - Similar Threads - reboots automatically resuming

2. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state: Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My OS: Windows 10 22h2....
  3. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state: Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My OS: Windows 10 22h2....
  4. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation: My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume, everything functions as expected all the applications are working and no errors are shown for for a few seconds and then just...
  6. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation: My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume, everything functions as expected all the applications are working and no errors are shown for for a few seconds and then just...
  7. Blue screen after resuming from hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after resuming from hibernate: I keep running into blue screen after resuming from hibernate state in Windows 10 pro and it says "dpc watchdog violation" . I tried to find the cause by using WinDBbg and I got the following resaults . Is there any solution for it? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  8. Computer resumes automatically from hibernation!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer resumes automatically from hibernation!!: Hello Guys, I've Configured my Desktop Server to accept WOL packets, Every thing works fine and it wakes from shutdown with no problems over lan. Ok my main problem is that if i tried to hibernate the machine , th machine turns off and after 2 seconds it resumes...
  9. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740
  10. "Resume from Hibernation"?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Resume from Hibernation"?: I have been using Win10 since July. It has been working fine. Just recently I noticed a blue screen at boot up stating, "resume from hibernation". I have never used hibernation in my life. Sleep mode, yes. Hibernation, no. But I have an SSD and don't use sleep anymore. I do a...