Windows 10: pc reboots by it self windows 10

Discus and support pc reboots by it self windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have this issue for a very long time now i never had it before but all the sudden it just happend i have been to a computer store to get it fixed but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by herder123, Dec 15, 2019.

1. herder123 Win User

pc reboots by it self windows 10

i have this issue for a very long time now i never had it before but all the sudden it just happend i have been to a computer store to get it fixed but i still had the problem it doesnt matter if i play games on ultra or low it just reboots by it self i installed windows again updated all drivers i still have the problem

:)

herder123, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 15, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

1. pc reboots by it self windows 10 - Similar Threads - reboots self

2. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  3. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  4. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  5. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  6. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  7. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  8. windows 10 reboot it self

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 reboot it self: Hi, some time ago I install windows 10 in my computer, but sudently start to reboot it self every 5 minutes, so I decide to come back to windows 7. I staied that for months and nothing happends, now I traied again, but the same thing happend, it´s rebooting all the time,...
  9. pc reboots by it self windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    pc reboots by it self windows 10: i made a post about this before but i couldnt fix the problem my pc shuts down by it self when playing games and then reboots by it self i let some pc shop look at it as well and they did tests but everything is normal but it keeps crashing and rebooting 148952
  10. Bad update seems to cause sporadic self-reboots. How to handle?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad update seems to cause sporadic self-reboots. How to handle?: I have been having recurring problems with system just suddenly rebooting itself. Using info from many threads here I have been able to look at the Reliability Monitor and pinpoint the date when all the problems started. Viewing tech details showed a LOT of "MS Edge stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel irst rebooting problem