Windows 10: PC reboots in a cycle before windows login screen

Discus and support PC reboots in a cycle before windows login screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently for the past few days, I’ve been struggling with my windows 10. Every time I power on my PC, I’m met w the bios screen and then it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juan515251, Jul 25, 2021.

1. PC reboots in a cycle before windows login screen

Recently for the past few days, I’ve been struggling with my windows 10. Every time I power on my PC, I’m met w the bios screen and then it starts running windows and I can see the logo. It’s working fine, and I see the spinning wheel with the windows logo, and after 3 spins, the screen goes black and it loops infinitely. I can’t get access to safemode because windows reboots before I get a chance to see any options, even if I turn it off 3 times. There was one day where I switched the boot priority to my SSD because I noticed it was using my HDD instead of where I kept the O.S. So that worked

:)

Juan515251, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 enless cycle of reboots

Hi Justin,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart
      from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue doesn't get resolved, use these steps:

• Try connecting to different video outputs on the PC. Sometimes a change in driver can cause the video to be sent:
      • To a different Adapter: from integrated graphics to a discrete card or vice versa.
      • To a different output: from HDMI to DVI, DisplayPort to VGA, or any other combination.
    • Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking.

• Press and hold the shift key while clicking on Restart
      at the login Screen (Bottom right corner) > Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Settings>Restart >>Choose
      Enable Safe mode with networking.

• Check Device Manager and look for Display Adapters.

• If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (try vice versa if it does not work)
        • If you see 1 item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.

Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Let us know the updated status and we'll be glad to help.

Arul_D, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 enless cycle of reboots

• If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (try vice versa if it does not work)
        • If you see 1 item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.

Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Let us know the updated status and we'll be glad to help.

I cant get into the windows lock screen let alone desktop

Justin _Stout, Jul 25, 2021
  4. regan1985 Win User

PC reboots in a cycle before windows login screen

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

PC reboots in a cycle before windows login screen

1. PC reboots in a cycle before windows login screen - Similar Threads - reboots cycle before

2. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  3. Black screen before login to windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen before login to windows: Hey,Last night my laptop gave a error message don't remember what exact error and then shut down.After rebooting it only goes to a black screen, before a login or something even appears.I looked it up and basically tried anything I could find to fix it.-Can't access any of...
  4. Delay before Windows login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delay before Windows login screen: This started recently on both desktop and laptop. I imagine it's some software I either installed or updated, but can't seem to figure it out. After BIOS screen and boot, when display would [normally] immediately go to Windows 10 login, it hangs on black screen (monitors...
  5. Black screen before login

Black screen before login: I was recently doing a system restore after my computer started acting wonky, however, the restore got hung up, so after about 10 hours or so, I gave up and did a hard shutdown. Now when I’m booting up my laptop, i get the Acer splash screen, however, after that I just get a...
  6. Need help, Windows gets stuck before the login screen and cycles [Forwarded from r/windows]

Need help, Windows gets stuck before the login screen and cycles [Forwarded from r/windows]: So I haven’t had any issues with my pc at all since today, when it randomly occurred. I booted up my pc, everything was normal but then the instant the login screen loaded it just kept on cycling at that point. Initially I had a blue login screen(before the login background...
  7. Black Screen Before Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen Before Login: After the update of october 2018 update 1809 my laptop is having a problem of black screen before the sign in page. It takes around 8 to 10 seconds to show the lock screen. I don't know what's the problem. I feel so annoying as this is a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and i5...
  8. Cycling reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cycling reboots: I have a cycling reboots situation. [IMG][IMG]i read through various online resources and was able to load it in safe mode. Recovery doesn't work and neither does reset through the recovery options. I'm trying to just get it open, i don't care much about my files because...
  9. Pc stuck before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc stuck before login screen: I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it...
  10. Laptop keeps rebooting before login screen appears

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps rebooting before login screen appears: I am helping a friend who has an 8 year old laptop: MSI model MS-1738. Dual core pentium processor and 4 GB memory. When I start up the computer I see the windows logo and the circling dots for a few seconds. Next, somethings that looks like a black window with a white...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 restarting just before loging to windows