Windows 10: PC Reboots intemittingly

Discus and support PC Reboots intemittingly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; - The Secure Boot update failed to update a Secure Boot variable with error Secure Boot is not enabled on this machine.. For more information, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jacques van der vyver, Aug 6, 2024.

  1. PC Reboots intemittingly


    - The Secure Boot update failed to update a Secure Boot variable with error Secure Boot is not enabled on this machine.. For more information, please see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2169931

    :)
     
    jacques van der vyver, Aug 6, 2024
    #1
Thema:

PC Reboots intemittingly

Loading...
  1. PC Reboots intemittingly - Similar Threads - Reboots intemittingly

  2. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5121003 Update Is Crashing Games and Rebooting PCs

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5121003 Update Is Crashing Games and Rebooting PCs: Microsoft has acknowledged that its latest Patch Tuesday update for Windows 11 is causing games to crash on some systems. The KB5121003 update, released on August 11 for builds 26200.9168 and 26100.9168, introduces a bug that leads to game crashes with an...
  3. Drive letter keeps disappearing after reboot in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Drive letter keeps disappearing after reboot in Windows 11: [ATTACH]We saw a very peculiar issue where the drive letter keeps disappearing abruptly or after a reboot in Windows 11/10. This problem commonly affects secondary drives (e.g., D:), external USB drives, or mapped network drives, often stemming from system misconfigurations,...
  4. 0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys reboot

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys reboot: Hi, randomly, without doing anything intensive, my computer randomly reboots with the following error from the dump.I've updated my Nvidia drivers already, it still happens.I tried to google it and most people who have it report a bsod which I don't have, and repair it via...
  5. 0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys reboot

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys reboot: Hi, randomly, without doing anything intensive, my computer randomly reboots with the following error from the dump.I've updated my Nvidia drivers already, it still happens.I tried to google it and most people who have it report a bsod which I don't have, and repair it via...
  6. What causes registry that indicates Reboot pending?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes registry that indicates Reboot pending?: I have noticed after installing updates on my SQL servers Windows 2019 or SQL 2022 CUs, I have to reboot. But sometimes, without installing anything, when I check the registry keys, I see a reboot pending based on PendingFileRenameOperation. I check the following places to...
  7. What causes registry that indicates Reboot pending?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes registry that indicates Reboot pending?: I have noticed after installing updates on my SQL servers Windows 2019 or SQL 2022 CUs, I have to reboot. But sometimes, without installing anything, when I check the registry keys, I see a reboot pending based on PendingFileRenameOperation. I check the following places to...
  8. After updating, I rebooted as instructed, and my laptop will not power up

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating, I rebooted as instructed, and my laptop will not power up: After updating, I rebooted as instructed, and my laptop will not power up. I have a black screen, no power and there is no reason for this except the update....
  9. After updating, I rebooted as instructed, and my laptop will not power up

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating, I rebooted as instructed, and my laptop will not power up: After updating, I rebooted as instructed, and my laptop will not power up. I have a black screen, no power and there is no reason for this except the update....
  10. PC Reboots intemittingly

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Reboots intemittingly: - The Secure Boot update failed to update a Secure Boot variable with error Secure Boot is not enabled on this machine.. For more information, please see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2169931...