Windows 10: Pc reboots itself at random times.

Discus and support Pc reboots itself at random times. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, My pc started rebooting itself at random times a week ago. Resets would occur 4-5 times a day at random times. I ran a stress test for my cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aimlessplayr, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Pc reboots itself at random times.

Hey,

My pc started rebooting itself at random times a week ago. Resets would occur 4-5 times a day at random times. I ran a stress test for my cpu but it worked fine under heavy load. I used intel diagnostic software for cpu again and it passed every test. I booted my pc with Memtest86 and it passed every test with 0 errors. I changed my psu and reset count downed to 1-2 resets a day but when i checked the event viewer i saw bunch of WHEA-logger warnings.

Warning text is:

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core

Error Source: Corrected Machine Check

Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error

Processor APIC ID: 4

The details view of this entry contains further information.

My computer spams this warning about 500+ times in an hour minimum.

I even reset my windows but i keep getting these warnings and sometimes BSOD with the error message of "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". I tried to understand the problem by myself but i ran out of ideas. Any help is appreciated.

:)

aimlessplayr, Feb 15, 2020

2. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Reboot random in my PC

Hi Diego,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your random reboot concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the random reboot issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering a blue screen error when your computer suddenly reboots? If so, what is the error message that you're getting?

Argel Obm, Feb 15, 2020
  4. cipherism Win User

Pc reboots itself at random times.

Random Reboot with No BSOD

Like this ?

Pc reboots itself at random times. [​IMG]

And also, i am getting a strange BSOD when i'm trying to quit BIOS, like this

But after that, my PC went normal. I dont know if its related to the problem
    No
    Here is the list of drivers/software updates

The only drivers that changes before the crash is SAMSUNG, i dont think i ever used it though.

Replace my old Samsung monitor with BenQ ZOWIE RL2455 and have no BIOS changes

cipherism, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Pc reboots itself at random times.

1. Pc reboots itself at random times. - Similar Threads - reboots itself random

2. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself: I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird because it didn't shutdown at 01:49Critical -"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  3. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself: I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird because it didn't shutdown at 01:49Critical -"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  4. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why my PC reboots itself randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC reboots itself randomly?: So I have this issue lately where my laptop decides to randomly reboot by itself. It happens like twice a day.I found something that says it is like administration problem, but I have these permissions.Codes are 10010; 10016there was some more but i can't get to itMy OS is...
  6. Why my PC reboots itself randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my PC reboots itself randomly?: So I have this issue lately where my laptop decides to randomly reboot by itself. It happens like twice a day.I found something that says it is like administration problem, but I have these permissions.Codes are 10010; 10016there was some more but i can't get to itMy OS is...
  7. PC reboot itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC reboot itself: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your reply and sorry for my simple english My pc keep randomly rebooting during the day. It no shows any error or signal and in device manager the only thing is Kernel Power 41, so is kinda generic. I've already reinstalled windows,...
  8. PC Crashing and rebooting by itself

PC Crashing and rebooting by itself: I get the The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffe0e0fadf4f0, 0xfffffe0e0fadf448, 0x0000000000000000. error, can't find the reason for it. Always it's while playing P3d. I am posting my Memory.dmp file though not sure why it's so heavy, maybe cause I have...
  9. New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself

New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself: so i have a new gaming pc and whwnever im doing stuff it will randomly turn of then reboot by itself after like 3 secs. specs intel core i5-2400k 8gb ddr3 rAm 250gb ssd 1tb hardrive gefirce gtx 1050ti...
  10. PC Just rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Just rebooting itself: OK so a few weeks ago my PC screen would go off and the oc would reboot. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I am not watching videos or doing anything that would cause it to crash. I am getting an event error 10016 The application-specific permission settings do not grant...