Windows 10: Pc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes

Discus and support Pc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I checked event viewer this message is displayed after the reboot . Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ScareyyRio, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Pc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes

I checked event viewer this message is displayed after the reboot .

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 28-09-2020 7.47.20 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer: AMD

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-09-28T14:17:20.1838148Z" />

<EventRecordID>1617</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>AMD</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">278</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffa882b059f460</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">15</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

sometimes when the pc freezes I have to hold the power button to shut it down and same message is shown in event viewer afterwards. Also I've seen these warnings occuring frequently in event viewer mostly before the pc freeze or reboot .

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger

Date: 28-09-2020 7.47.28 PM

Event ID: 17

Task Category: None

Level: Warning

Keywords:

User: LOCAL SERVICE

Computer: AMD

Description:

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Legacy Endpoint

Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express

Primary BusPc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes :Device:Function: 0x9:0x0:0x0

Secondary BusPc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes :Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0

Primary Device NamePc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes :pCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_2184&SUBSYS_37921462&REV_A1

Secondary Device Name:

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" />

<EventID>17</EventID>

<Version>1</Version>

<Level>3</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-09-28T14:17:28.6222730Z" />

<EventRecordID>1655</EventRecordID>

<Correlation ActivityID="{30af11f7-1f29-4ec0-9039-08768dcf9c32}" />

<Execution ProcessID="4072" ThreadID="4436" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>AMD</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-19" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="ErrorSource">4</Data>

<Data Name="FRUId">{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}</Data>

<Data Name="FRUText">

</Data>

<Data Name="ValidBits">0xdf</Data>

<Data Name="PortType">1</Data>

<Data Name="Version">0x101</Data>

<Data Name="Command">0x10</Data>

<Data Name="Status">0x7</Data>

<Data Name="Bus">0x9</Data>

<Data Name="Device">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="Function">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="Segment">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SecondaryBus">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SecondaryDevice">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SecondaryFunction">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="VendorID">0x10de</Data>

<Data Name="DeviceID">0x2184</Data>

<Data Name="ClassCode">0x18000</Data>

<Data Name="DeviceSerialNumber">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BridgeControl">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BridgeStatus">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="UncorrectableErrorStatus">0x100000</Data>

<Data Name="CorrectableErrorStatus">0xa000</Data>

<Data Name="HeaderLog">010000040F22000000000409F7F7F7F7</Data>

<Data Name="PrimaryDeviceName">PCI\VEN_10DE&amp;DEV_2184&amp;SUBSYS_37921462&amp;REV_A1</Data>

<Data Name="SecondaryDeviceName">

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

I took the pc to the shop from where i built , they installed the windows again and said it was some windows problem and drivers . But after the fix problem has started again .

Here are the pc specs :

processor - ryzen5 3600

Ram- 8gb

gpu-gtx 1660

psu-550w

kindly help

:)

ScareyyRio, Sep 28, 2020
  2. PatBlair Win User

Blue Screen Errors and Freeze-ups

Started getting blue screen errors after Windows 10 update in December on my HP desktop. PC would auto reboot and run ok for a while, then get error again. Errors varied from "page fault" to "unexpected kernel" errors. PC started to freeze up on blue screen.
    Stopped getting blue screens/errors but PC now freezes up randomly. Anyone have any idea what is going on with this.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PatBlair, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Pc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Pc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes

1. Pc reboots randomly , sometimes freeze and blue screen error occurs sometimes - Similar Threads - reboots randomly sometimes

2. PC Freezing / Sometimes BSOD - Whea Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezing / Sometimes BSOD - Whea Uncorrectable Error: When i'm on my main account for my computer, it has started to freeze alot recently, sometimes having a BSOD saying Whea Uncorrectable Error Then, I switch to my other account, and it takes less time to 'remove' LogonUI as opposed as having to wait around a minute for...
  3. PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots

PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots: A few months ago my pc would crash 2-4minutes after booting it up for the first time in the morning, screen would freeze and wouldnt accept any input I solved this by just rebooting pc and it run as normal for the rest of the day. After a few weeks it would crash twice in the...
  4. Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD

Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD: Hello, I have been running into an issue lately and need some help troubleshooting to figure out if it's a hardware issue or not. Basically, over the past month or so, my computer will randomly hard freeze mouse won't move, image is frozen, and if I'm lucky it will then go...
  5. PC freeze and sometimes BSOD ntfs.sys error

PC freeze and sometimes BSOD ntfs.sys error: Hello, since i installed windows 10 my pc crashes when im not running a game in the background, if i just browse pages, watch videos or simply stay on windows desktop doing nothing the pc will freeze or crash and im force to hard restart it. The temporary "fix" for this...
  6. Laptop crashes (sometimes freezes and sometimes shows blue screen) often, specially when...

Laptop crashes (sometimes freezes and sometimes shows blue screen) often, specially when...: Hi, My laptop keeps either just freezing or showing a windows blue screen saying the computer crashed. This happens usually when it is charging. It has been doing this way too often so I tried to reset windows to factory setting to see if it would fix the issue, but it...
  7. but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment

but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment: My PC has Windows 10 Home but sometimes mouse freezes and sometimes appear error in attachment both needed HARD SHUT-DOWN [keep press shutdown 4-5 seconds] what to do? [IMG]...
  8. PC Freezes sometimes

PC Freezes sometimes: one day my pc began to freeze up during a game, so i turned off the pc and turned it back on. Then loged in and some shorcuts on my desktop wouldnt load, my pc would take forever to open programs. Sometimes its starts up fine, work for a good two hours them begins to freeze...
  9. PC freezes randomly, sometimes ingame with beeping sound

PC freezes randomly, sometimes ingame with beeping sound: Hello, my name is Martin and I come from Croatia. SPECS: GPU: RX 460 4GB CPU: AMD FX 6350 MOBO: AsRock 970 Pro3 RAM: Vengance Ram 16GB (1 stick holds 8gb of DDR3 Ram) CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Evo 212 Power Supply: Akyga 600W OS: WIndows 10 64bit I do have 3 PC Case...
  10. Driver BSOD Sometimes Occuring

Driver BSOD Sometimes Occuring: Hey Everyone, I am getting some driver blue screens occurring and i can see in device manager that there is "Unknown USB Device (Device descriptor request failed". The main 2 bsods im seeing are DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and IRQL... Seems to happen just during regular...