Windows 10: PC recognition on W10 Network often needs a reboot

Discus and support PC recognition on W10 Network often needs a reboot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a W10 Home Peer to Peer network, Often a remote PC needs to be rebooted to be visible on the 'network' on other PC's Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RJC_UK, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:17 AM.

1. RJC_UK Win User

PC recognition on W10 Network often needs a reboot

I am using a W10 Home Peer to Peer network, Often a remote PC needs to be rebooted to be visible on the 'network' on other PC's Is there a way to automate this - like all PC's restarting something regulary?

:)

2. is there a talked to page for speech recognition for w10?

Hello Ester,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I would require more information to help you better.

I require more information to help you better.

• What exactly is the issue that you are facing?

• What do you mean by “is there a talked to page for speech recognition for w10’?

I suggest you to refer to the following article which discusses about ‘How to use Speech Recognition’ and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

Hope it helps. Reply with necessary information to help you further.

Pushyanth K S, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:26 AM
  3. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:26 AM
  4. PC recognition on W10 Network often needs a reboot

is there a talked to page for speech recognition for w10?

<Original title: SPEECH RECOGNITION W10>

Get window 10 help? what kind please.

is there a talked to page for speech recognition for w10

Ester EmmaCerato, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:26 AM
Thema:

PC recognition on W10 Network often needs a reboot

1. PC recognition on W10 Network often needs a reboot - Similar Threads - recognition W10 Network

2. WIndows 10 laptop very often needs reboot with battery removal after uopdate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 laptop very often needs reboot with battery removal after uopdate.: I have had this problem with my old laptop - vintage 2009 Asus with Nvidia GTX 260M, for a while. The problem is after most updates the display sometime becomes black and unresponsive. Sometime only the individual application screen becomes black, the borders are sill...
  3. System reboots often

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System reboots often: My system reboots on its own whenever it wants to. An error flashes in a dialog before I can read it. Settings for sleep and power off are both NEVER. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-reboots-often/1b6da7f4-dc43-4c6d-a5ca-09bed1c90dc3
  4. One PC on W10 home network will not show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One PC on W10 home network will not show: All three PCs have the same network sharing settings. Two are W10 Pro, one W10 Home. Have tried resetting network on all etc etc. Can see if addressed directly, e.g. //PC3/whatever - but the PC never shows up under Network in File Explorer. Why?! 137318
  5. imac computer recognition on the network

imac computer recognition on the network: My pc computer shows up on the network but not my imac computer. How can I get my network see my imac computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imac-computer-recognition-on-the-network/c67fcc3e-f905-4cb3-a6eb-48d1178d8200
  6. Pc crashes often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashes often: Here is a copy of recent crash tonight Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1001 Parameter 2: ffffaf04f53d3aa0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033...
  7. How often are W10 ISO's updated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How often are W10 ISO's updated?: One of my pc's has turned it's toes up with the latest update. This also happened at the beginning of October and I downloaded an ISO from Microsoft on the third of the month and performed an install from within Windows keeping files, etc. Today, I downloaded another ISO...
  8. Win10 Photo Viewer intermittent functioning, need to reboot often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Photo Viewer intermittent functioning, need to reboot often: Have been reading 10 Forums for some time and it appears it's a great site *Smile Have a question: Had Win7, but the HD failed and my computer repair team put me in an SSD with Win10. It works and I got rid of the bloatware. I also edited the registry w/the keys to install...
  9. Devices on network cant see W10 PC

Devices on network cant see W10 PC: So I just upgraded from W7 to W10 and now none of the devices connected to my home network can see my PC. I have media players (WD and Nvidia Shield) devices and they cant see my PC. Ive worked at this all day with limited success. I downloaded every Android network app...
  10. Wired network needs reboot to come up

Wired network needs reboot to come up: There have been quite a few issues with Windows 10 lately for me (e.g. Somebody else is logged in at shutdown - Windows 10 Forums and Windows key stops working frequently - Windows 10 Forums). Another issue is that the wired network usually fails to connect when starting...