Windows 10: PC recording

Discus and support PC recording in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrade to 1903 the 'What U Hear' function allowing PC recording directly from the sound card has stopped working. I have a Sound Blaster Z... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DVibrock, Sep 26, 2019.

1. DVibrock Win User

PC recording

After upgrade to 1903 the 'What U Hear' function allowing PC recording directly from the sound card has stopped working. I have a Sound Blaster Z internal sound card. I have tried 4 different programs for recording and none can access the sound card.

:)

DVibrock, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 26, 2019
  4. weybrew Win User

PC recording

weybrew, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

PC recording

1. PC recording - Similar Threads - recording

2. Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard: I use Badicam for record screen by Microsoft Whiteboard but i cannot record mouse cursor Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-record-mouse-cursor-on-microsoft-whiteboard/8504cd81-8e9c-49bf-a3e6-0efa1216957c
  3. Video Recording Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Recording Issue: Wondering if someone can help me figure out why the camera/video program that comes with Windows 10 will only record 1 or 2 seconds? I've only had it work properly a couple of times, I assumed it was because there were updates, however, no updates currently needed and I just...
  4. Game bar recording turns on Vsync, is there anyway to disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar recording turns on Vsync, is there anyway to disable?: So I've used many programs to record gameplay and a feature that is always requested is being able to record game audio only. I found out that Game bar actually can do this while no other program can but the issue is that when using the capture feature, the game I am playing...
  5. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....: The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record it as high voice. please take see this record, recorded with audacity. I don't know what happened. Please help me fix, in...
  6. OBS Studio is an open source video recorder and streaming app for Windows, Linux and macOS

in Windows 10 News
    OBS Studio is an open source video recorder and streaming app for Windows, Linux and macOS: OBS Studio aka Open Broadcaster Software Studio is very popular among YouTube users. You can use it to broadcast gameplay streams live or use it to record videos (which you may then upload to YouTube or other video hosting sites). Want to set up a camera and mic to record...
  7. Saving Skype video recordings to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Skype video recordings to laptop: My Windows 10 is up to date and I'm using Skype version 8.52.0.138, Application version 14.52.138.0. I've got video recordings on Skype that I wish to save to my laptop. I've tried Save and Save As and neither of them work. What to do?? This is important to me...?...
  8. How to trim a Voice Record on Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to trim a Voice Record on Windows 10 ?: I have recorded an audio using the Microsoft app "Voice Recorder" in Windows 10. I saved the file with a new name than the generic the app gives. I forgot to use the "trim" icon in the application before saving the file and now, when I open the file with the app, the "trim"...
  9. My microphone is recording output sent to my headset

My microphone is recording output sent to my headset: I've been struggling with this for a few months so I decided I might as well post it here. Whenever I use my microphone it also records whatever my computer is outputing, and it's not like the actual audio coming from the headset is being recorded, my headset is a...
  10. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?: Hi, I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own speech into the microphone (outgoing audio FROM my computer) and speech from other person or multiple other participants that...