Windows 10: Pc refuses to let me log in

Discus and support Pc refuses to let me log in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I turned my laptop into safe mode and i restarted by computer and now it says to log in, i have made sure i have used the correct password but my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JustinGuisihan, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Pc refuses to let me log in

I turned my laptop into safe mode and i restarted by computer and now it says to log in, i have made sure i have used the correct password but my laptop refuses to log in so now im stuck logged out of my laptop

:)

JustinGuisihan, Apr 22, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 22, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Pc refuses to let me log in

Cannot log in to PC

Hi Michael,

It appears that you're having problems logging in to your computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to log in?
    • Have you tried restarting your PC?
    • Can you log in to other user accounts on your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Pc refuses to let me log in

1. Pc refuses to let me log in - Similar Threads - refuses let log

2. Help my pc won’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my pc won’t let me log in.: My pc just got a new BIOS update, after receiving that new update I opened up my pc like normal but then when i go to put in my pin to log in it says, “Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN Again” i clicked the...
  3. Help my pc won’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my pc won’t let me log in.: My pc just got a new BIOS update, after receiving that new update I opened up my pc like normal but then when i go to put in my pin to log in it says, “Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN Again” i clicked the...
  4. Windows 10 21H1 refuses to let me log in after upgrading from 20H2

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 21H1 refuses to let me log in after upgrading from 20H2: I decided to upgrade from build 20H2 to build 21H1 but Windows now won't let me log into any user accounts, not even my own Microsoft account. The setup forced me to select the "Nothing" option when upgrading and now there's no way of logging into any user accounts. There...
  5. Windows refuses to let me use my headset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows refuses to let me use my headset.: I have no issues with other devices, and this headset has been nothing less than stellar; it's not an old headset, and I know for damn sure that the drivers or the headset itself are working just fine.When I dig into the device properties, Windows LOCKS it at 0.0dB for the...
  6. New PC wont let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New PC wont let me log in: Greetings Using a web browser I can log into my Microsoft account but trying to log into my Microsoft account via settings doesn't work. So I click the Sing in with Microsoft Account instead link. I'm prompted to type in my email address as my user name, then it askes me...
  7. Won't let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me log in: I purchased an account for windows 19 edition today and tried to log in but after logging in it said I had to buy it first in which I had done already and I even have the order receipt....
  8. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/
  9. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...
  10. Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.: Hello, My computer had a lot of junk on it and it was clogging up hard drive space. This made me decide to reset it as if it was new again.this has all gone fine until the last part. Its all done and when its about to go into the home screen to log me in for the first...