Windows 10: PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.

Discus and support PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had to reset my PC. I wiped away everything.Currently stuck on getting my PC ready. I'm stick in a loop with this:'Why did my PC restart?There's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin Slavov 2312783, Dec 2, 2023.

1. PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.

I had to reset my PC. I wiped away everything.Currently stuck on getting my PC ready. I'm stick in a loop with this:'Why did my PC restart?There's a problem that's preventing us from getting your PC ready but we think an update will help get things working'And then it basically nudges me to connect to my network. I do that, but nothing changes.I'm stuck in a loop with this and I hope you can help me with that. I even reset it a second time through pressing the power button 3 times and then have that window pop-up.But yeah..

:)

Martin Slavov 2312783, Dec 2, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows. ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Dec 2, 2023
  4. PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.

1. PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows. - Similar Threads - reset Deleted everything

2. PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.: I had to reset my PC. I wiped away everything.Currently stuck on getting my PC ready. I'm stick in a loop with this:'Why did my PC restart?There's a problem that's preventing us from getting your PC ready but we think an update will help get things working'And then it...
  3. PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC reset. Deleted everything. Can't finish installing Windows.: I had to reset my PC. I wiped away everything.Currently stuck on getting my PC ready. I'm stick in a loop with this:'Why did my PC restart?There's a problem that's preventing us from getting your PC ready but we think an update will help get things working'And then it...
  4. Deleting EVERYTHING from pc

Deleting EVERYTHING from pc: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310 15-ABR I want to donate it to a school so they can give it to a pupil. I need to delete everything but leave the Windows 10 on it. I looked a video that said press the novo button which was either near the start button or on the left side. There is...
  5. Reset this PC not finishing

Reset this PC not finishing: So I'm attempting to reset my PC to remove all the non-essential files off the drive I boot from. It allows me to start resetting it but when it reaches about 50% it takes me to the menu with continue, use another operating system, troubleshoot, and turn off your pc. The one...
  6. Reset this PC - Remove everything vs clean install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset this PC - Remove everything vs clean install: Hi, can someone explain me the differences between the "Reset this PC - Remove everything" function and a Windows 10 clean install? Thanks. submitted by /u/espositodnl86 [link] [comments]...
  7. Will Reset This Pc -> Remove Everything delete my task scheduler tasks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Reset This Pc -> Remove Everything delete my task scheduler tasks: I made a task with task scheduler and I could not find it. I decided to reset my pc, will this delete the task from task scheduler? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reset-this-pc-remove-everything-delete-my/d89b6bbe-514c-4907-97ea-271525dd7293
  8. I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc: Hello everyone I have Lenovo yoga 520, I had some issues in the windows so I decided to reset the device. I had only microsoft account on my device. Ive reset the device by the options "reset and delete all the files on this device" When the device finish resetting...
  9. I can't finish the installation setup

I can't finish the installation setup: After I tried to install windows 10 on my laptop and finished installing the setup, my laptop restarted and instead of sending me to the beginning where I need to connect to my microsoft account and configure everything where I can start using the windows, it sends me back to...
  10. delete finished puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete finished puzzles: How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/delete-finished-puzzles/54e57130-f689-48a4-90c8-cf662617a3b6