Windows 10: PC reset loop after factory reset

Discus and support PC reset loop after factory reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the configuration I put in my country, application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NancyMackenzie1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. PC reset loop after factory reset

I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the configuration I put in my country, application language, keyboard layout and time zone, I received an error message saying that I needed an update and to plug it in and connect it to Wi-Fi, so I did it and it's in a loop where the same thing happens, but it doesn't allow me to connect to Wi-Fi

:)

NancyMackenzie1, Nov 7, 2019

2. Looping after factory reset

There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Factory reset your PC

I'm unable to factory reset my PC, and am currently stuck in a loop that keeps bringing me back to a BIOS screen. How can I factory reset it?

SamuelHoetama, Nov 7, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

PC reset loop after factory reset

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

PC reset loop after factory reset

1. PC reset loop after factory reset - Similar Threads - reset loop factory

2. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  3. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  4. Boot Loop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Loop after Factory Reset: Ive noticed my laptop becoming slower than needed and honestly i was getting extremely frustrated with it. I decided i should just start from scratch and reset the thing, nothing on the laptop was important that i couldnt reacquire. I went through the process of resetting and...
  5. Pc restart loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  6. Pc restart loop after factory reset

Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  7. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  8. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...
  9. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...
  10. Looping after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping after factory reset: I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help? [img] 103586