Windows 10: PC Reset with Raid 0

Discus and support PC Reset with Raid 0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, if I configure my system to a Raid 0 using 2 nvme ssd's will I still be able to do a PC Reset? Thank you, Robert.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert G May, Sep 21, 2020.

1. PC Reset with Raid 0

Hi there, if I configure my system to a Raid 0 using 2 nvme ssd's will I still be able to do a PC Reset? Thank you, Robert.

:)

Robert G May, Sep 21, 2020
  2. SuhenR Win User

RAID 0 is myth / RAID 0 is not possible / RAID 0 is a lie / RAID 0 is not possible on Windows 10 / RAID 0 does not exist

I have a Ryzen 7 2700x with 32 GB RAM, Aorus 470x Gaming 7 Wifi Motherboard, RTX 2080TI. Can you suggest me a better pc build which supports RAID 0? What should I upgrade to support RAID 0 on my external HDD
    Inateck Aluminum USB-C RAID HDD Enclosure Dual Bay (FE2101). Thanks

SuhenR, Sep 21, 2020
  3. SuhenR Win User
    RAID 0 is myth / RAID 0 is not possible / RAID 0 is a lie / RAID 0 is not possible on Windows 10 / RAID 0 does not exist

Please suggest me a software which allows me to create a RAID 0 partition

SuhenR, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Pinscher Win User

PC Reset with Raid 0

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

PC Reset with Raid 0

1. PC Reset with Raid 0 - Similar Threads - Reset Raid

2. How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?: Hello,I used to have Windows 11 Education because it was required by my university, but I have since graduated and no longer have access to that school email or account. I had Windows 10 on the computer before switching it to Windows 10 Education and then Windows 11 Education...
  3. How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?: Hello,I used to have Windows 11 Education because it was required by my university, but I have since graduated and no longer have access to that school email or account. I had Windows 10 on the computer before switching it to Windows 10 Education and then Windows 11 Education...
  4. Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I'm worried about suspicious keylogger software in my PC. I don't know my PC really has keylogger or not but I don't feel safe about it. I just want to factory reset my PC with reinstalling Windows 11 Pro. I know how to reset my PC but just...
  5. Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation

Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I'm worried about suspicious keylogger software in my PC. I don't know my PC really has keylogger or not but I don't feel safe about it. I just want to factory reset my PC with reinstalling Windows 11 Pro. I know how to reset my PC but just...
  6. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  7. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  8. If RESET PC Windows 10 Pro from Settings - Raid should need rebuild????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If RESET PC Windows 10 Pro from Settings - Raid should need rebuild????: As you see the RAID 1 - Is here on the right in shot in Intel Rapid Storage Technology software If RESET PC Windows 10 Pro from Settings - Raid should need rebuild???? [ATTACH]...
  9. IF RESET WINDOWS 10[SSD - keep my files], RAID 1[HDDs] will have to rebuild or will stay...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IF RESET WINDOWS 10[SSD - keep my files], RAID 1[HDDs] will have to rebuild or will stay...: Windows 10 Pro - but OS suffers can't update OS neither install nor update Applications, I want to reset it... Well the Windows 10 is installed in C:/ SSD, but I have also as RAID 1 - two 2TB HDDs AS F:/ IF RESET WINDOWS 10[SSD - keep my files], RAID 1[HDDs] will have to...
  10. I reset BIOS SATA setting to ACHI and now can't return to RAID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I reset BIOS SATA setting to ACHI and now can't return to RAID: I somehow reset my BIOS when inserting a new graphics card. My system drive is an SDD whilst I also have two HDDs connected to the motherboard which are supposed to be in RAID 0. I reconfigured my BIOS the best I could from memory and when I loaded Windows, my RAID was...