Windows 10: PC RESPONDING SO SLOW AFTER DOING INSTALLATION UPDATE WITH ISO FILE

Discus and support PC RESPONDING SO SLOW AFTER DOING INSTALLATION UPDATE WITH ISO FILE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I did this thing I saw from youtube because everytime I reset pc it says no changes were made and so I watch this vid it told me to download an iso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FILOWRLD, Jul 6, 2021.

1. FILOWRLD Win User

PC RESPONDING SO SLOW AFTER DOING INSTALLATION UPDATE WITH ISO FILE

So I did this thing I saw from youtube because everytime I reset pc it says no changes were made and so I watch this vid it told me to download an iso file and then i mounted it then i head over to command and run as administrator after that I typed it notepad and then selected open and selected the where the Iso file is located after it installed everything windows etc. And now my pc is responding so slow I click on microsoft edge it wouldnt even open and then i click on search bar still wouldnt open and so I factory resetted it still didnt get fix so this is the vid that i watch i did the se

:)

FILOWRLD, Jul 6, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jul 6, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

1. PC RESPONDING SO SLOW AFTER DOING INSTALLATION UPDATE WITH ISO FILE - Similar Threads - RESPONDING SLOW DOING

2. Slow, not responding, after Quality Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow, not responding, after Quality Update: A few weeks ago I applied the following update to my PC:2023-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5027293Subsequently, my PC became very sluggish. Frequent displays of "not responding" both to internet requests and file...
  3. Slow, not responding, after Quality Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow, not responding, after Quality Update: A few weeks ago I applied the following update to my PC:2023-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5027293Subsequently, my PC became very sluggish. Frequent displays of "not responding" both to internet requests and file...
  4. Slow, not responding, after Quality Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC display slow to respond after time out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC display slow to respond after time out: My display is set to go blank after several minutes. The computer has not gone to sleep. The display has gone blank (I have set this as opposed to a screen saver). The PC is still running. When I press a key or move the mouse it seems slow for the screen to come back on. Is...
  6. PC slow after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC slow after update: I use my pc for gaming and it did an update when I shut it down. After I turned it back on I noticed it was extremely laggy when I was playing again. I haven't noticed it being slow while doing anything else, but obviously running a game takes a lot more. I tried some...
  7. Slow PC after the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow PC after the update: After the 1903 update my PC got a lot slower compared to how it worked before. I ran the SFC scan but it showed -"Some files corrupted could not be repaired." And before that i tried system maintenance troubleshooting too. Also the system is showing some error when I...
  8. After update it runs so so so slow

After update it runs so so so slow: Hi there, I have this laptop for 4 years now. It is an ACER Aspire E15 and I can just write what it is written on it as I do not really understand ”computers” :)) IntelCore i5-5200U Intel HD Graphics 5500 6 GB DDR3 L Memory 1000GB HDD When I bought it I just googled...
  9. Laptop running slow after installing via ISO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop running slow after installing via ISO: Hi everyone, after suffering some laptop problems (Disk space problem, do I extend partition? Solved - Windows 10 Forums) I reinstalled Windows 10 via the below link Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums Since then my laptop has been running...
  10. File Explorer and other programs are slow or do not respond

File Explorer and other programs are slow or do not respond: This has been happening more and more frequently. When I wake the PC at the start of a new day, or even after an hour or two, file explorer is incredibly slow to respond, if it responds at all. Moving or deleting files, or even emptying the recycle bin never fully...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iso file takes ages to open