Windows 10: PC Restart Itself

Discus and support PC Restart Itself in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have IPC from Beckhoff installed on our folding MachinePC restart itself without any permission during the normal operation of machine one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by usama Hassan, May 24, 2023.

1. PC Restart Itself

We have IPC from Beckhoff installed on our folding MachinePC restart itself without any permission during the normal operation of machine one surprising scenerio is occuring here The Scenerio is that "the pc restart itself only when we switch ON the power after one or two holidays. like on every monday after the weekend the pc keep restarting the whole day at irregular intervals may be after half an hour, an hour or just 15 minute. after the operation of one day it stops restarting and starts working properly along the whole week "Note machine run 24 hours everydayit stope only on weekend for

:)

usama Hassan, May 24, 2023

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, May 24, 2023
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC Restart Itself 202359d1536080677t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-1.jpg

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC Restart Itself 202360d1536080746t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-2.jpg

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 24, 2023
  4. PC Restart Itself

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 24, 2023
Thema:

PC Restart Itself

1. PC Restart Itself - Similar Threads - Restart Itself

2. My laptop is showing blue screen and also restarting itself. Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is showing blue screen and also restarting itself. Need help: Hello, my laptop is having some problem. I don't know what is the cause but it is restarting itself more frequently. Also sometime there is problem of Blue screen. I tried to know the cause with online help. but nothing works. There is also some dump file in minidump folder...
  3. My laptop is showing blue screen and also restarting itself. Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is showing blue screen and also restarting itself. Need help: Hello, my laptop is having some problem. I don't know what is the cause but it is restarting itself more frequently. Also sometime there is problem of Blue screen. I tried to know the cause with online help. but nothing works. There is also some dump file in minidump folder...
  4. My PC keeps restarting itself after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps restarting itself after boot: My PC is running Windows 11 Pro 23H2. I have the following problem,After replaced the motherboard ASUS to ASUS of my PC, I could logon to my PC without problem. However, after some ASUS software were installed and rebooted, it just started to reboot itself automatically after...
  5. My PC keeps restarting itself after boot

My PC keeps restarting itself after boot: My PC is running Windows 11 Pro 23H2. I have the following problem,After replaced the motherboard ASUS to ASUS of my PC, I could logon to my PC without problem. However, after some ASUS software were installed and rebooted, it just started to reboot itself automatically after...
  6. Start Menu suddenly malfunctions: Keeps restarting itself every time clicking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu suddenly malfunctions: Keeps restarting itself every time clicking it: To be brief, I was using my computer 30 minutes before now and everything was fine. After I get to the workplace, the start menu doesn't function as usual showing me the panel, but instead it restarts the file explorer every time I click start button on screen or push the win...
  7. Start Menu suddenly malfunctions: Keeps restarting itself every time clicking it

Start Menu suddenly malfunctions: Keeps restarting itself every time clicking it: To be brief, I was using my computer 30 minutes before now and everything was fine. After I get to the workplace, the start menu doesn't function as usual showing me the panel, but instead it restarts the file explorer every time I click start button on screen or push the win...
  8. Start Menu suddenly malfunctions: Keeps restarting itself every time clicking it

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I am unable to unlock my laptop due to it restarting itself when I try setting a new PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to unlock my laptop due to it restarting itself when I try setting a new PIN.: I am being asked to set up a laptop PIN but when I select the option to set it up, it opens up a window that says “Just a moment” and it’s loading to where I assume I would set up my PIN. Then suddenly the screen goes black and then comes back on as if it locked itself. I...
  10. I am unable to unlock my laptop due to it restarting itself when I try setting a new PIN.

I am unable to unlock my laptop due to it restarting itself when I try setting a new PIN.: I am being asked to set up a laptop PIN but when I select the option to set it up, it opens up a window that says “Just a moment” and it’s loading to where I assume I would set up my PIN. Then suddenly the screen goes black and then comes back on as if it locked itself. I...