Windows 10: Pc restart loop after factory reset

Discus and support Pc restart loop after factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FunnyJock83, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Pc restart loop after factory reset

I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi so i did so and it is in a loop where the same thing happens but it doesnt let me connect to wifi

:)

FunnyJock83, Mar 1, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Looping after factory reset

There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Mar 1, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Pc restart loop after factory reset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Pc restart loop after factory reset

1. Pc restart loop after factory reset - Similar Threads - restart loop factory

2. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting: Ive had issues with windows updates in the past but they havent really affected much however recently i decided to factory reset my PC as, yes the updates didnt want to work, but also its just been quite slow recently. I have factory reset my PC before with no issues so i...
  3. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting: Ive had issues with windows updates in the past but they havent really affected much however recently i decided to factory reset my PC as, yes the updates didnt want to work, but also its just been quite slow recently. I have factory reset my PC before with no issues so i...
  4. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC factory Restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC factory Restart loop: there's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again PC has been stuck on this for around 3 days now. Everything I found online hasn’t fixed this.It was caused because of my settings and windows start...
  6. PC factory Restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC factory Restart loop: there's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again PC has been stuck on this for around 3 days now. Everything I found online hasn’t fixed this.It was caused because of my settings and windows start...
  7. Factory reset turned into restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset turned into restart loop: I have a hp computer running windows 10 and had a issue wile updating drivers and got put on the problem page and couldn’t get off of it. I decided to just reset and get rid of my files but during it the percent for resetting finished and went straight into a reset loop it...
  8. PC reset loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC reset loop after factory reset: I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the configuration I put in my country, application language, keyboard layout and time zone, I received an error message saying that I needed an update and to plug it in and...
  9. Pc restart loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  10. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LAPTOP RESTART AFTER FACTORY RESET