Windows 10: Pc restart related

Discus and support Pc restart related in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I starting scan by quick Hill anti virus to my laptop, it's going restart again and again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sid Naushad 786, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Pc restart related

When I starting scan by quick Hill anti virus to my laptop, it's going restart again and again

:)

Sid Naushad 786, Sep 27, 2020

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Pc restart related [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Pc restart related [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Pc restart related

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Pc restart related

1. Pc restart related - Similar Threads - restart related

2. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?: Hi, sometimes when I shut down my laptop I get a error pop-up that appears related to something called tasklist.exeIt happens only once in a while, especially if I accidentally turn my laptop on and quickly shut down.is this pretty fine or should it be a concern? like I said,...
  3. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?: Hi, sometimes when I shut down my laptop I get a error pop-up that appears related to something called tasklist.exeIt happens only once in a while, especially if I accidentally turn my laptop on and quickly shut down.is this pretty fine or should it be a concern? like I said,...
  4. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. PC crashes then restarts shortly after when waking from Sleep mode probably graphics related

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashes then restarts shortly after when waking from Sleep mode probably graphics related: My PC consistently crashes and then restarts shortly after resuming from sleep mode. This usually happens after I put it to sleep mode after 20+ minutes or overnight. I'm certain its related to my Nvidia graphics card, but I'm hoping there's a chance to possibly fix it. Not...
  7. PC crashes then restarts shortly after when waking from Sleep mode probably graphics related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes then restarts shortly after when waking from Sleep mode probably graphics related: My PC consistently crashes and then restarts shortly after resuming from sleep mode. This usually happens after I put it to sleep mode after 20+ minutes or overnight. I'm certain its related to my Nvidia graphics card, but I'm hoping there's a chance to possibly fix it. Not...
  8. PC crashes then restarts shortly after when waking from Sleep mode probably graphics related

9. Blue Screen Errors every 15 mins and Restarts relating to Kernel-Power Event - ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Errors every 15 mins and Restarts relating to Kernel-Power Event - ID 41: Hi there!I've been getting blue screens/restarts frequently, like every 15 minutes and wondering if anyone here can help. The error codes I've been getting for the past couple of months: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE...
  10. Blue Screen Errors every 15 mins and Restarts relating to Kernel-Power Event - ID 41

Blue Screen Errors every 15 mins and Restarts relating to Kernel-Power Event - ID 41: Hi there!I've been getting blue screens/restarts frequently, like every 15 minutes and wondering if anyone here can help. The error codes I've been getting for the past couple of months: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE...