Windows 10: Pc restarting again and again

Discus and support Pc restarting again and again in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tanishgoyal, May 15, 2019.

1. Pc restarting again and again

I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it.

:)

Tanishgoyal, May 15, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, May 15, 2019
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Pc restarting again and again [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Pc restarting again and again [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 15, 2019
  4. Pc restarting again and again

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Pc restarting again and again

1. Pc restarting again and again - Similar Threads - restarting again again

2. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  3. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  4. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  6. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  7. automatic restart again and again

8. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  9. Pc restating again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc restating again and again: After factory resetting windows 10 to try make my pc faster, it comes onto a screen asking me to select my region, keyboard layout and time zone, after clicking next it comes onto a second screen on which It says that there's a problem fixing your pc ready to use and ask me...
  10. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after resetting windows 10 computer restarting again and again

2. pc restarts again and again after update

3. windows restarting again and again