Windows 10: Pc restarting again and again

Discus and support Pc restarting again and again in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tanishgoyal, May 15, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

1. Pc restarting again and again

I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it.

:)

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Pc restarting again and again [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Pc restarting again and again [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

4. Pc restarting again and again

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

Thema:

Pc restarting again and again

1. Pc restarting again and again - Similar Threads - restarting again again

2. windows downloading again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows downloading again and again: why windows 10 upgrade assistant after 100% downloading again restarts from 1%???... this is hapenning for second time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-downloading-again-and-again/73c3712f-d499-422c-aeb5-3c529391cfd9
  3. Windows 10 getting restarted again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 getting restarted again and again: Automatically within 2 to 3 minutes windows getting restarted show message on screen that SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION IS NOT HANDLE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-getting-restarted-again-and-again/deb63b69-5e8b-465d-b7f2-ef9e2106ca2f
  4. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...
  5. My pc has viruses which restart the pc again and againhttp

My pc has viruses which restart the pc again and againhttp: Hi, I am Sunny i use an acer laptop with windows 10 and Intel I3 7th gen. My laptop suddenly had a virus which restartes it automatically every 5 mins. I need someone to help me out. You can also contact me through call or email. Quality Forge....
  6. Restart direct after restart and again

Restart direct after restart and again: All recent updates installed , restart 3 times with no change in system, anyhow again asked for a restart all the time. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/restart-direct-after-restart-and-again/c3d8067a-2d80-404a-ac61-5f836dcabc5f
  7. Windows Explorer crashes and restarts again in Windows10

Windows Explorer crashes and restarts again in Windows10: I had Windows 7 in my system for a long time, but recently Windows explorer was getting crashed frequently so I updated to Windows 10 and also removed all the newly added softwares, but the problem didn't get solved. Now it was crashing but restarting again, apart from this...
  8. Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017

Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017: I have error code 0X80070017. The upgrade assistant said to contact support so here I am - I hope. I did think that Microsoft Support would have a online help, but there was only a series of topics, none with that error code. Can anyone please help. Or if not at least...
  9. it keeps shutting down and restarting now and again

it keeps shutting down and restarting now and again: it keeps shutting down and restarting now and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/it-keeps-shutting-down-and-restarting-now-and/73a359e5-d415-44e5-b844-d3ef903b2e82
  10. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...