Windows 10: Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc

Discus and support Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc has been running fine no issues I wanted to do a fresh install of windows on my 120gb ssd so I downloaded the medial tool on a usb formatted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/k24dj, Oct 2, 2020.

1. /u/k24dj Win User

Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc

My pc has been running fine no issues I wanted to do a fresh install of windows on my 120gb ssd so I downloaded the medial tool on a usb formatted my 120 and went to install windows. First off every time I boot via usb my screen goes haywire and shows like weird artifact like stuff on the screen then it loads up the windows 10 installation fine. Once windows installs on the ssd it will not let me get passed the cortana type screen it either freezes crashes or keeps rebooting my pc. I’ve gotten cricital process died many times even now, irql not less or equal once, unexpected kernel mode trap once, a few srt trail errors. I’ve bought a NEW 500gb ssd AND a NEW flash drive. Same weird activating on boot same issue restart loop on cortana screen can’t get past network part, so I took my moms laptop drive and connected it boots up fine no issues no restarting. I use her laptop to do the media tool install with my ssd works now I got the ssd booting up on my pc now but it still restarts even if I leave it alone I tried installing steam and my apps again but nope critical process died all the time. WTF is going on? I’m thinking the medial tool on their website has some corrupt files? My pc literally was working and gaming the night before and the 5 minutes before I decided to install windows 10 again.

submitted by /u/k24dj
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/k24dj, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Binge Win User

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Dj3Dub Win User

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc - Similar Threads - restarting loop bsod

2. Pc restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc restart loop: Good day.Im in need of help my pc keep on restarting itselfevery5-10 seconds, my mouse and keyboard also wont go on, so somehow i can try and get in bios no succeed. i thought it was my psu did replace with new one and still same problem. Also try reseting the rams, gpu ect....
  3. Pc restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc restart loop: Good day.Im in need of help my pc keep on restarting itselfevery5-10 seconds, my mouse and keyboard also wont go on, so somehow i can try and get in bios no succeed. i thought it was my psu did replace with new one and still same problem. Also try reseting the rams, gpu ect....
  4. Pc restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC factory Restart loop

PC factory Restart loop: there's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again PC has been stuck on this for around 3 days now. Everything I found online hasn’t fixed this.It was caused because of my settings and windows start...
  6. Pc resetting restart loop

Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  7. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  8. PC stuck on a loop of restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck on a loop of restarting: Everytime I shutdown and turn on or restart my PC, it says “getting windows ready, do not turn off your computer” then it fails and restarts and dea the same exact thing again. Is there any kind of fix to this? Because my PC takes over 30 minutes just to get to the login...
  9. Pc restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restart loop: Last night 7pm when i was playing (Grim Dawn) , my mother got angry so my first instinct was to close the computer so i shut it down properly. I turned off the avr after the computer turned black, i unplugged it. I slept then this morning when i woke up about 5 am i turned on...
  10. PC in restarting loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC in restarting loop: I reset my PC to factory settings. Get login page for Administrator followed by a box labeled Install Windows. The message says Windows could not complete the installation, To install Windows on this computer, restart the installation. Keeps running but doesn't restart; goes...