Windows 10: PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

Discus and support PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i just bought a new laptop. i've been using it for a week now and suddenly IT JUST RESTARTED ON ITS OWN!!! what do u think might be the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by corrupted19, Aug 16, 2020.

1. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

hi, i just bought a new laptop. i've been using it for a week now and suddenly IT JUST RESTARTED ON ITS OWN!!! what do u think might be the problem? thanks in advance.

:)

corrupted19, Aug 16, 2020

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 16, 2020
  4. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

1. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN - Similar Threads - RESTARTING OWN

2. Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode: I don't know why, but several times my laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode. It doesn't happen often, but it has occurred a few times, including today. I once turned off the automatic restart feature for system failure, but it resulted in some cases where I...
  3. Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode: I don't know why, but several times my laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode. It doesn't happen often, but it has occurred a few times, including today. I once turned off the automatic restart feature for system failure, but it resulted in some cases where I...
  4. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  5. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  6. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  7. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  8. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

9. Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-crashes-frequently-sometimes-blue/d8a69d1d-c87d-4146-b00f-a32a73381dab?messageId=7b1d6d56-f2dd-4bcc-b87b-ddc27bc65ea4...
  10. Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.

Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-crashes-frequently-sometimes-blue/d8a69d1d-c87d-4146-b00f-a32a73381dab?messageId=7b1d6d56-f2dd-4bcc-b87b-ddc27bc65ea4...