Windows 10: pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

Discus and support pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theo heal1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4So i put it into the windows debug but i don't really understand what it means.Any help understanding my issue and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25877.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft C

:)

theo heal1, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors :)

Flava0ne, Feb 28, 2024
  3. PC restarting randomly

My PC has been restarting randomly ever since I built it I believe (1 month ago). This is what EventViewer gives me.

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core

Error Source: Machine Check Exception

Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error

Processor APIC ID: 1

The details view of this entry contains further information.

AND

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core

Error Source: Machine Check Exception

Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error

Processor APIC ID: 0

The details view of this entry contains further information.

I have uploaded my System Summary, EventViewer system log file and Speccy information in this OneDrive link.

OneDrive

Is this a hardware or software error? How do I fix it?

Thank you!

Frankfurters, Feb 28, 2024
  4. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

1. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors - Similar Threads - restarting randomly fatal

2. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors: pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4So i put it into the...
  3. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors: pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4So i put it into the...
  4. A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.: I have been experiencing a persistent issue with my computer for the past month. My monitor keeps disconnecting, and I have tried various solutions to fix it, including replacing the HDMI cable and cleaning and reseating all components. Although cleaning the components fixed...
  5. A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.

A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.: I have been experiencing a persistent issue with my computer for the past month. My monitor keeps disconnecting, and I have tried various solutions to fix it, including replacing the HDMI cable and cleaning and reseating all components. Although cleaning the components fixed...
  6. PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu: A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 7The details view of this entry contains further information.- <Event...
  7. PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu: A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 7The details view of this entry contains further information.- <Event...
  8. PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu

9. A fatal hardware error occurred.

A fatal hardware error occurred.: My systems seems to crash without a blue screen, and only when i am using google chrome for an extended period of time, and when playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I also consitently get the warning message: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component:...
  10. Fatal Crashes, Computer randomly restarts

Fatal Crashes, Computer randomly restarts: Hello guys I'm having issues with my freshly built computer. At least several times a week I will login first thing in the morning and find out that my computer crashed and restarted overnight. It seems to happen at random times and normally when the computer is at idle and...