Windows 10: PC restarting when i open gameloop

Discus and support PC restarting when i open gameloop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator. I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shyammohan1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. PC restarting when i open gameloop

PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.
    I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have sent my pc properties ss here. My problem is while I play any game like PUBG Emulator version, after starting the game in between a match the game quits automatically. The screen of my PC becomes blue and shows that "Your pc ran into a problem,needs restart and the reasons are different in different times like [REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION Wd filter.sys, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION aow drv x64 ev.sys, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL netr28ux.sys ". I can't fix it. plz help me.

:)

shyammohan1, Apr 27, 2020

2. gameloop loding problem, how to solv

gameloop loding problem, how to solv

mustafizsk, Apr 27, 2020
  3. PC will not restart

I would like to have you run a Clean Boot.

How to perform a Clean Boot.

Warning: Disabling items in Services or Startup may leave your antivirus disabled until the process is ended. For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.

Press the
    PC restarting when i open gameloop 7W6b39o.png
    keys to open Run, then type msconfig in the search box. This will open System Configuration.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.

(1) Click/tap on the General tab.

(2) Click/tap on the Selective startup option.

(3) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items check box.

PC restarting when i open gameloop 0JgaJnG.png

4. Click on the Services tab.

5. Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running.

6. Click Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list.

PC restarting when i open gameloop yIKrmLs.png

7. Click on Apply then OK

PC restarting when i open gameloop ljHR4ZW.png

Click on Restart in the window that opens.

When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.

If the problem does not continue after the restart please do the following.

8. Divide the number of these startup services and programs by two and you place checks in the first half of these, then restart the computer.

9. If the problem doesn't return in those services and programs remove the checks and place checks in the remaining services and programs and restart the computer.

10. When you find which half the service or program is in go on to the next step.

11. The half which has the service causing this problem remove half of the checks as you did previously to see which half has this service. Do the same for the programs. Restart the computer.

12. If it isn't in the first half of these services and programs, do the same with the last half of the services and programs.

13. Once you have narrowed it down to the last three or four services and programs remove the checks one at a time till you find the service or program at fault.

Once you have found the service or program post it in your topic. Do not take any action until I suggest the next step.

FreeBooter, Apr 27, 2020
  4. PC restarting when i open gameloop

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

PC restarting when i open gameloop

1. PC restarting when i open gameloop - Similar Threads - restarting open gameloop

2. When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...: When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens with an operating system then when i choose the windows 10 vol 3 it keeps on restarting. And when i choose change default or choose other options its says there is bo administrator found...
  3. On windows10, when I start PC folders do not open. I have to restart PC to open folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On windows10, when I start PC folders do not open. I have to restart PC to open folders: On windows10, when I start PC, folders do not open. I have to restart PC to open folders. How do I ensure folders open the first time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows10-when-i-start-pc-folders-do-not-open-i/dcebb190-eae1-43cb-9a13-a392c2a8c3a8
  4. On windows10, when I start PC folders do not open. I have to restart PC to open folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On windows10, when I start PC folders do not open. I have to restart PC to open folders: On windows10, when I start PC, folders do not open. I have to restart PC to open folders. How do I ensure folders open the first time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows10-when-i-start-pc-folders-do-not-open-i/dcebb190-eae1-43cb-9a13-a392c2a8c3a8
  5. On windows10, when I start PC folders do not open. I have to restart PC to open folders

6. My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...: Hello, Every time if i run gameloop and play games like cod it makes me lag and i can't play some games and i am worried about the lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-become-fast-when-i-quit-gameloop-and-my-pc/015e4c83-5c0e-4c6f-a2ca-ef6d622a5e46
  7. My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...

My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...: Hello, Every time if i run gameloop and play games like cod it makes me lag and i can't play some games and i am worried about the lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-become-fast-when-i-quit-gameloop-and-my-pc/015e4c83-5c0e-4c6f-a2ca-ef6d622a5e46
  8. Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me: pls help me when i downloaded gameloop and runned to play codm after that i closed my gameloop then when i play other games they started crashing and slow down i dont know if gameloop messed with my ram,gpu,vram or something pls help me : this might save my pc if you...
  9. Gameloop lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gameloop lag: Hello I have a powerful pc with windows 10 64 but the the fps lag go to 10 fps and here is my pc. Processor: Intel Core i9-9920X (12-Core) 3.50 GHz Motherboard: MSI X299 RAIDER (Intel X299 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices) System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm...
  10. When I restart pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I restart pc: At night when I restart pc how can I make my screen go blank until I logon. Is there a way to make the screen stay blank after I shut down at night ( It's actually a restart not a total shutdown). Thank You Jerry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc resets automatically when i am play gameloop

2. restart pc problem in gameloop