Windows 10: PC restarting when playing games.

Discus and support PC restarting when playing games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a new pc a few days ago I5 10400f, Gtx 1660 ti xs oc msi gddr6 6gb vram, gigabyte b460m aorus pro motherboard, 2tb HDD Seagate Barracuda,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marinel Cipu, Nov 15, 2020.

1. PC restarting when playing games.

I just bought a new pc a few days ago I5 10400f, Gtx 1660 ti xs oc msi gddr6 6gb vram, gigabyte b460m aorus pro motherboard, 2tb HDD Seagate Barracuda, 250gb SSD Kingston a2000 and a 650w psu from Corsair, cv650 . Every time I play a game, it just makes a really weird noise like coin while or something but I'm not sure if it's the gpu since it works just fine when I'm not playing any sort of game. It works fine for around 5 up to ten mins and then it restarts. The temps are: 30-33 in standby and 48-50 in games - cpu stock cooler and 32 almost all the time and 50-65 while playing - gpu. Max temps are 100 for the cpu and 83 for the gpu. And I'm pretty sure you cannot reach these temps in a very short amount of time. Someone told me to get a 850w psu because 650w shouldn't be enough for my rig and in my opinion 650w is more than needed for my pc, so I would accuse the PSU for this type of issue. I'll probably reinstall my drivers I guess the Nvidia drivers and see if it works, if it doesn't, then I don't know what to do next. All my drivers are up to date, including the bios. I checked the reliability history thing and it said: LiveKernelEvent Code 141 under the event, and even 117. Screenshot: https://paste.pics/6c81119bda77b34f4fa8ac7afdc6feee

I've even had green circles on my screen after the reboot.

:)

Marinel Cipu, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

PC restarting when playing games.

1. PC restarting when playing games. - Similar Threads - restarting playing games

2. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarts when playing games: Since about early December 2023, my pc has been restarting while playing video games. I'm trying to include a save of my event viewer but it wont let me attach a file. Ive tried cleaning out and optimizing my airflow as well as reapplying thermal paste in case of a CPU...
  3. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarts when playing games: Since about early December 2023, my pc has been restarting while playing video games. I'm trying to include a save of my event viewer but it wont let me attach a file. Ive tried cleaning out and optimizing my airflow as well as reapplying thermal paste in case of a CPU...
  4. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC crashes/restarts itself when not playing a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashes/restarts itself when not playing a game: I've never experienced such a problem before and not entirely sure what the problem is.If I don't have a game running, the PC will either hard crash screen frozen as if blue screen, but pc is not making weird noises or it restarts itself. After losing my mind I decided to try...
  6. My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.

My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.: I have acquired a dmp file, shown below. Please help!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042623-10875-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  7. Restart when playing games

Restart when playing games: My PC keeps restarting at random times when playing games, and it only started happening when I upgraded to Windows 11. I cant revert back because it's been to long, and I already reset the pc to try and fix the issue to no avail....
  8. Restart when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart when playing games: My PC keeps restarting at random times when playing games, and it only started happening when I upgraded to Windows 11. I cant revert back because it's been to long, and I already reset the pc to try and fix the issue to no avail....
  9. Pc restarts when I play a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restarts when I play a game: Hey I’ve gotten this pc recently and it’s in pretty good shape. Now out of nowhere, my pc has been restarting everytime I try to play a game. For example, I can load up the game just fine. I get past the title screen but once I get past that. My screen goes black and my pc...
  10. Pc restarting on it's own when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc restarting on it's own when playing games: My pc randomly restarts on its own when playing games. I've stress tested my cpu and gpu and it goes fine, then the moment i play a game like valorant my pc just restarts and the thing is, if it restarts on it's own and i quickly try to rejoin a game once it boots up my pc...