Windows 10: Pc restarting

Discus and support Pc restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does my computer keep restarting and giving me error codes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by corygragg, Nov 12, 2019.

1. corygragg Win User

Pc restarting

Why does my computer keep restarting and giving me error codes?

:)

corygragg, Nov 12, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Pc restarting [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Pc restarting [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Pc restarting

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Pc restarting

1. Pc restarting - Similar Threads - restarting

2. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  4. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  5. Black screen after I restart my computer

Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  6. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  7. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  8. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  9. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  10. File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11

File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I've encountered an issue with my File Explorer on Windows 11 that's been quite persistent. Every time I attempt to open File Explorer, whether it's through the command prompt, the taskbar, or even the recycle bin, it keeps restarting. Interestingly, all my...