Windows 10: pc restarts after launching a game or ingame

Discus and support pc restarts after launching a game or ingame in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my pc restarts after launching a game and even also ingame I have this problem before I format and after I format the problem returns I don't know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by houss, Jul 22, 2017.

1. houss Win User

pc restarts after launching a game or ingame

my pc restarts after launching a game and even also ingame I have this problem before I format and after I format the problem returns I don't know if it is the driver of my graphic card *Mad

:)

houss, Jul 22, 2017
  2. AndyTan26 Win User

Cant find atl100.dll when playing game

nevermind, i got a windows update yesterday night, dunno what its about, and now the game able to launch correctly. but it closes as soon as it rech ingame, haha

weird

AndyTan26, Jul 22, 2017
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Taskbar can still be clicked when ingame.

Hi,

There may be a need to check out some settings on the PC as well as on the game itself.

That said, please do the following steps first:

• Click on Start and type in Settings on the
      Search
      bar.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar and turn the Lock the taskbar
      to On.
    • Launch the game and see how it goes.
    If the issue is the same, there is also a possibility that there are settings on the InGame that need checking. It would be best to contact the InGame developer and ask about that.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jul 22, 2017
  4. pc restarts after launching a game or ingame

If you completely fill out your system specs, it would make it easier to possibly diagnose what the issue is. There's an excellent tutorial showing you how to do that here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

blackroseMD1, Jul 22, 2017
  5. houss Win User
    i don't know if the problem comes from my graphic driver or windows 10 itself and it is very frustrating *Mad

houss, Aug 20, 2017
  6. Dude Win User
  7. Archie123 Win User
    we would have to assume you have tried more than 1 driver to eliminate that (and tried latest chipset drivers for your motherboard) , and you reinstalled windows to eliminate that so id go hardware route . could be gpu , could be ram could be cpu , could be an overheating issue (simple enough to fix) no way of knowing

search for "advanced system settings" click the "startup and recovery tab" and uncheck "automatically restart" this will force our pc to blue screen instead of restarting , in the blue screen will be an error message copy it here (you will have to force a restart via your reset button after a bluscreen

Archie123, Aug 25, 2017
  8. houss Win User

I changed my ram and it looks fixed the problem *Smile

houss, Aug 28, 2017
  9. houss Win User
    this is not solution the solution is not turning off the real time protection msmpeng

houss, Sep 8, 2017
  10. Dude Win User
    Do you have another PSU you could try?

Thema:

1. pc restarts after launching a game or ingame - Similar Threads - restarts launching game

2. pc restarts after playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  3. pc restarts after playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  4. pc restarts after playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game launches, audio plays and custom ingame cursor appears, but screen is otherwise black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game launches, audio plays and custom ingame cursor appears, but screen is otherwise black...: I recently got a new computer with a built-in Windows 11. It's brand new, everything is up to date. However, I'm experiencing a situation where some games would not run properly. The game window opens, it plays the game sounds, and I can see the custom game cursor, but there...
  6. Game launches, audio plays and custom ingame cursor appears, but screen is otherwise black...

Game launches, audio plays and custom ingame cursor appears, but screen is otherwise black...: I recently got a new computer with a built-in Windows 11. It's brand new, everything is up to date. However, I'm experiencing a situation where some games would not run properly. The game window opens, it plays the game sounds, and I can see the custom game cursor, but there...
  7. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  8. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  9. PC Crashes after launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes after launching a game: I built my first PC around three weeks ago and it ran well for the first week and a half, but since then I have experienced this issue where the PC will crash, show me a black screen, and then reboot. I have occasionally received Blue Screen of death with the following error...
  10. halo games not installed ingame NOT FIXED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    halo games not installed ingame NOT FIXED: So uh when i launch the game, and i go to halo:CE it says this is not installed would you like to buy it? im using it with a shared gamepass what do i do...