Windows 10: PC restarts after win 10 update

Discus and support PC restarts after win 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; See if either of these links works: https://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/ https://www.seagate.com/support/down...ls-win-master/ If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrMaj3stic, Feb 8, 2018.

1. zbook New Member

PC restarts after win 10 update

zbook, Feb 11, 2018

2. hi zbook they are the same links as you previously posted*Smile. i think the best thing i can do,is put the PC in a repair shop,replace the HDD with something better,as i was going to have Linux put on the PC anyway,and get them to check everything over then.
    thank you both for your time and assistance.

MrMaj3stic, Feb 11, 2018
  3. philc43 Win User
    Sounds a good plan *Smile

Did you get any further crashes after my last post? I was not active over the weekend but I can see that the tests showed that your files were OK.

philc43, Feb 11, 2018
  4. PC restarts after win 10 update

its been behaving itself,i installed and ran snaildriver,which showed a number of drivers that needed updating AMD SMBus,Realtek PCIe included.it seems a number of other people are having the same issue,which could be coincidental,after updating to the win 10 fall creators 1709 update,but it is one of the reasons steering me towards Linux,like i originally wrote,the exact same thing happened to my previous PC,when i upgraded from win 7 to 10.
    again,many thanks for your assistance.

MrMaj3stic, Feb 11, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PC restarts after win 10 update

1. PC restarts after win 10 update - Similar Threads - restarts update

2. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  3. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  4. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  5. Auto restart after update

Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  6. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...
  8. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...
  9. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  10. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restarting win 10 after update how long shold rotaing dots last

2. pc restarts after post

3. windows update version 1803 2019-05c wont install