Windows 10: PC Restarts automatically or gives BSOD

Discus and support PC Restarts automatically or gives BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has been restarting randomly on its own while playing a game or like 10 minutes ago gave me a BSOD. I dont know why this is happening and dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshuaSpiegel, Nov 29, 2018.

1. PC Restarts automatically or gives BSOD

My PC has been restarting randomly on its own while playing a game or like 10 minutes ago gave me a BSOD. I dont know why this is happening and dont know how to figure out what it is. But here a log from the Reliability Window.

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎11/‎28/‎2018 23:49 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1e

Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005

Parameter 2: fffff80c7c002180

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: ffffffffffffffff

OS version: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

112818-20359-01.dmp

sysdata.xml

MEMORY.DMP

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

:)

JoshuaSpiegel, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Binge Win User

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, Nov 29, 2018
  4. PC Restarts automatically or gives BSOD

System restarts automatically?????HELP!!!!!

Turn off Windows Automatic Restarts so you can see what type of BSOD the system is popping.

eidairaman1, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

PC Restarts automatically or gives BSOD

1. PC Restarts automatically or gives BSOD - Similar Threads - Restarts automatically BSOD

2. Pc restart automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restart automatically: Hi my event logger have spp windows security update then have error code 8193 system restore and then follow by 10000 restarting of pc what is the cause because I'm running a test chamber and my PC need to keep running without restarting how to fixed?...
  3. Pc restart automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc restart automatically: Hi my event logger have spp windows security update then have error code 8193 system restore and then follow by 10000 restarting of pc what is the cause because I'm running a test chamber and my PC need to keep running without restarting how to fixed?...
  4. PC Freezes for a few minutes then automatically restarts and gives a BugcheckCode of 307...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes for a few minutes then automatically restarts and gives a BugcheckCode of 307...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of...
  5. PC Freezes for a few minutes then automatically restarts and gives a BugcheckCode of 307...

PC Freezes for a few minutes then automatically restarts and gives a BugcheckCode of 307...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of...
  6. PC Freezes for a few minutes then automatically restarts and gives a BugcheckCode of 307...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC restarting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarting automatically: My computer restarting automatically, when I tried to browse it will restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-automatically/a8b59486-3f25-46a2-86b7-4d2a1585f54a
  8. PC restarting automatically

PC restarting automatically: My computer restarting automatically, when I tried to browse it will restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-automatically/a8b59486-3f25-46a2-86b7-4d2a1585f54a
  9. PC restarting automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC restarting automatically: Dear, Kindly check the below error screen short. I did troubleshooting: I removed all drivers and installed updated drivers, diagnosed Computer, checked the ram, Even though I am facing the same problem. kindly need your support and reply in this regards. As I...
  10. pc restarted automatically

pc restarted automatically: I just stopped playing battlefield 4 game then I opened Netflix on Microsoft edge and suddenly pc restarted what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarted-automatically/585f3823-8f4b-45e2-9ae7-1629859377ff