Windows 10: Pc restarts constantly

Discus and support Pc restarts constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC constantly restarts the problem started when I did a command prompt diagnosis and attempt to solve problem of not being able to install windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielMapurazi, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Pc restarts constantly

My PC constantly restarts the problem started when I did a command prompt diagnosis and attempt to solve problem of not being able to install windows updates but could update windows defender and other software and hardware I did a fresh installation but still same problem Do I need a new pc

:)

DanielMapurazi, Jul 4, 2020

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Pc restarts constantly [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Pc restarts constantly [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Pc restarts constantly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Pc restarts constantly

1. Pc restarts constantly - Similar Threads - restarts constantly

2. Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage: My computer keeps restarting or crashing with BSOD's last few months. Restarts are more frequent, but I think the root issue is the same. Using windbg, 4 dumps show 2 ntkrnlmp.exe and 2 amdppm.sys related error. The bluescreens I got when I got these failures:...
  3. taskbar constantly freezing, requiring laptop to restart to fix it, happens constantly

taskbar constantly freezing, requiring laptop to restart to fix it, happens constantly: hey there. recently my laptop, which runs windows 10, has been having a problem where after 10-30 mins of restarting it, my laptops taskbar will freeze. ive tried EVERYTHING but pressing ctrl + shift + esc doesnt do anything, and usually the mouse and everything else will...
  4. Windows 10 update KB4557957 constantly says "Pending restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update KB4557957 constantly says "Pending restart": [ATTACH] This new update KB4557957 just can't be installed for some reason. Every time I restart, it still says "Pending restart" and I can't delete it. What should I do?...
  5. Computer constantly saying "Your PC has ran into a problem" every restart

Computer constantly saying "Your PC has ran into a problem" every restart: Everytime i try to restart my computer doing all the methods microsoft has suggested, the computer always says "Your PC has ran into a problem" even when i simply turn on the computer after it's been shut down. Computer type : HP Beats Audio computer Thanks,...
  6. File Explorer crashing and restarting constantly

File Explorer crashing and restarting constantly: File Explorer has started crashing the last few days and it's driving me up the wall. It hangs, then a progress bar starts creeping up the file location box, until everything disappears. During this process the pointer is a spinning blue circle and I can't click anywhere else...
  7. Constantly restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly restarts: Wifi constantly restarts, I need help to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constantly-restarts/97706283-4575-4077-a455-2a70488252a0
  8. Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May

Windows 10 constantly crashing and restarting after Update of 12. May: Hey yall, I usually install every windows update because I don't wanna get any viruses and stuff But after the new Update, my windows is constantly having audio bugs, followed by a restart or crash, I can't do anything when the pc is crashing, no ctrl alt del or anything. I...
  9. I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts: Please help it loads up to a dell splash screen then for a split second it shows the install screen where it says its stuck at 64% and then it restarts, I’ve tried everything i unplugged my drives, I’ve spammed all the F keys nothing works PLEASE HELP....
  10. PC constantly switching off and restarting automatically

PC constantly switching off and restarting automatically: Hi My PC is not yet 2 years old. Since the start, I have been experiencing shutdown and automatic restart. Not playing games on this, using Microsoft Word for my work and losing everything I've typed when a shutdown occurs. I did a complete wipe of everything on here...