Windows 10: PC restarts during game

Discus and support PC restarts during game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, There is no blue-screen and it only happens when playing call of duty warzone. PError below. Can anyone identiy the error below and how I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pshox88, Oct 14, 2020.

1. pshox88 Win User

PC restarts during game

Hello,

There is no blue-screen and it only happens when playing call of duty warzone. PError below.

Can anyone identiy the error below and how I go about fixing it?

Thank you.

PC specs

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19041 19041.vb_release.191206-1406
    • Motherboard
      • System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
      • System Model: B550 AORUS ELITE
      • BIOS: F3 type: UEFI
    • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor 12 CPUs, ~3.8GHz
    • Memory: 16GB RAM Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3600MHz
    • Graphics Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
    • Corsair RM SERIES RM650 650W '80 PLUS GOLD'

Error details from event viewer

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID 41

Version 8

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2020-10-14T20:35:08.1659021Z

EventRecordID 5702

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4

[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 0

BugcheckParameter1 0x0

BugcheckParameter2 0x0

BugcheckParameter3 0x0

BugcheckParameter4 0x0

SleepInProgress 0

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

BootAppStatus 0

Checkpoint 0

ConnectedStandbyInProgress false

SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 1

CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0

BugcheckInfoFromEFI false

CheckpointStatus 0

CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2 0

LongPowerButtonPressDetected false

:)

pshox88, Oct 14, 2020

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 14, 2020
  3. PC restarts when lanching games

Hello Michigan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Do you have other games installed on your PC? If so, please check if the same issue persists.
    • Before the system restarts, does it show an error message?
    • Are your graphic and other drivers updated?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 14, 2020
  4. PC restarts during game

Will constant restart harm pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you running a game and restarting your system?
    • What do you mean when you state "desktop gaming pc running windows 10 64 bit "?

I would like to inform that restarting your computer will not do any harm to your PC. But if there are any games or apps running in the background, I would suggest that you close all the running programs and then restart.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

PC restarts during game

1. PC restarts during game - Similar Threads - restarts during game

2. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  3. PC crashing during gaming

PC crashing during gaming: Hi, I've recently faced a problem of my PC crashing while i was gaming. I've not updated anything systematically recently.On event viewer it said: The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required...
  4. PC keeps restarting after blackscreening during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting after blackscreening during gaming: It would be great if someone could help me, I've been having ongoing issues with my PC, I recently got an RTX 4090 and afterwards my PC would just start randomly rebooting when I was playing a game, it was fine for a few weeks after I got the GPU and then it started, all my...
  5. PC keeps restarting after blackscreening during gaming

PC keeps restarting after blackscreening during gaming: It would be great if someone could help me, I've been having ongoing issues with my PC, I recently got an RTX 4090 and afterwards my PC would just start randomly rebooting when I was playing a game, it was fine for a few weeks after I got the GPU and then it started, all my...
  6. PC keeps restarting after blackscreening during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keeps restarting, especially during gaming, but not always.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting, especially during gaming, but not always.: Not a Windows 11 update related as this issue has been online. I thought it was from overheating or high loads, but sometimes it happens right after it restarts or just randomly while browsing Chrome/Edge with only a few tabs. It has been happening for a few years, but went...
  8. PC keeps restarting, especially during gaming, but not always.

PC keeps restarting, especially during gaming, but not always.: Not a Windows 11 update related as this issue has been online. I thought it was from overheating or high loads, but sometimes it happens right after it restarts or just randomly while browsing Chrome/Edge with only a few tabs. It has been happening for a few years, but went...
  9. Pc crashing during gaming

Pc crashing during gaming: I build my Pc about a month and a half ago Ryzen 5 5500, Gtx 1660 super, asus prime b550-M-awifi, 2 8gb corsair vengeance, evga 600w 80 plus gold, wd 500gb ssd m.2. Not until a couple weeks i just kept randomly crashing in games like cod, rocket league, Fortnite etc after...
  10. PC Randomly freezes and restarts during gaming/streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly freezes and restarts during gaming/streaming: Greetings all, I've been having a very strange issue with my build which I can't seem to fix, if you've got any advice or experience with how I can fix it, it would be much appreciated. Basically what happens is during a gaming session my PC will randomly freeze at an...