Windows 10: PC restarts itself

Discus and support PC restarts itself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a new Lenovo laptop and installed some softwares on it like Autocad, 3D Max and Photoshop plus to Microsoft office. when I'm trying to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KareemEl Maghloub, Aug 21, 2020.

1. PC restarts itself

I bought a new Lenovo laptop and installed some softwares on it like Autocad, 3D Max and Photoshop plus to Microsoft office.

when I'm trying to make file save as,the PC shows me a blue screen and start itself as attached

Could you help me with this problem whether it hardware or software issue and how to solve it PC restarts itself c4034350-85c9-4e2e-8f0a-d58d23c72df9?upload=true.jpg

:)

KareemEl Maghloub, Aug 21, 2020

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC restarts itself [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC restarts itself [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 21, 2020
  4. PC restarts itself

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

PC restarts itself

1. PC restarts itself - Similar Threads - restarts itself

2. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  3. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  4. I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself: My laptop shutdown by itself . I am using windows 11 internet wireless AC-9560. Getting error 6062 also was triggered.Activation permission for the COM server application withCLSID...
  5. I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself

I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself: My laptop shutdown by itself . I am using windows 11 internet wireless AC-9560. Getting error 6062 also was triggered.Activation permission for the COM server application withCLSID...
  6. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times: idk how it happened but im just curious why my files got away and came back after i turned it on after committing 2 restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-itself-and-bought-all-file-back/dd391c99-af15-4c88-a8f5-302e22fb861f
  7. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times: idk how it happened but im just curious why my files got away and came back after i turned it on after committing 2 restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-itself-and-bought-all-file-back/dd391c99-af15-4c88-a8f5-302e22fb861f
  8. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 PC Bluescreens while playing games and restarts itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Bluescreens while playing games and restarts itself.: Recently my computer will bluescreen and restart itself in a second while I'm in the middle of a game. It normally happens thirty or so minutes into games games include Fortnite, Overwatch, modded Lethal Company. Normally my pc will restart too quickly for me to read the...
  10. Windows 10 PC Bluescreens while playing games and restarts itself.

Windows 10 PC Bluescreens while playing games and restarts itself.: Recently my computer will bluescreen and restart itself in a second while I'm in the middle of a game. It normally happens thirty or so minutes into games games include Fortnite, Overwatch, modded Lethal Company. Normally my pc will restart too quickly for me to read the...